waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

haha, you got alot funnier in recent times

edit:matsu

i second this, but i liked j to begin with. i have a similar sense of humor. but not about clothes. it doesn't seem to translate on the internet, but im a real-world hater, so im a nicer person on the intrawebz.

So I take it you are still around 400?

about 420, which is coincedentaly also my favorite number for reason unrelated to my wieght and how many twinky's I've ate in one sitting.

also I'm really not about to sit around and iargue with some know nothing highschool kid, that hasn't done shit with his life yet or have anything to his name that he worked hard for (except a couple of sbz yo and supreme bags framed like jebia signed that shit personally), and hasn't even felt the tender caress of the heavenly fleshy flower.

about 420, which is coincedentaly also my favorite number for reason unrelated to my wieght and how many twinky's I've ate in one sitting.

also I'm really not about to sit around and iargue with some know nothing highschool kid, that hasn't done shit with his life yet or have anything to his name that he worked hard for (except a couple of sbz yo and supreme bags framed like jebia signed that shit personally), and hasn't even felt the tender caress of the heavenly fleshy flower.

I wasnt trying to start an argument or anything. Just curious if you were still fat... I mean.. large.

fat people are funnier than stupid people

so shut the fuck up

Still offended that I called your precious Bapes, Baby Apes??? Seems like it to me. Its ok hun, one day you will be able to detect attempts at humor, no matter how dumb they may be. Maybe one day, you wont be so retarded

babbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

babbieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbyyeee

babbye

bayybbe

bbabyyey

bbaybyyeyeb

byaybyeybey

abyabybyba

babyby

bbyabyby

abyyb

bbabiieb

abbaiebabbibiaeibiai

abe'bieib

babbiie

babibiebb

abbbaibebibabiaibfaFUKA UES '

AOFUE JK U

undoubtably

I don't have a camera anymore thats why I don't post pictures of me in what I wore on the internet. I'm trying to find motivation to get one for other reasons than posting a get-up on sufu. But it's kind of hard when you have to paybillz and other adult things, I would if I could cause that pic from a year ago is biting me in the ass

starz I know why your doing this, and I just want to say, I didn't mean anything by it, I don't know why you are taking it to heart, but honestly....it isn't serious

not sure what you're after sherlock, I'm mostly commenting because you're a groupie of the village idiot. most likely because your unable to craft any half decent remarks yourself.

soooo...how the (does my) penis taste?

how the does it do tastes like? I don't know, but wild guess would be like feces.