waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^^^^ love how hali attributes his shirt to getting laid.

nomoreguerree gay shit

nom de guerre .. so if i take this nom shirt and white out the de and take a sharpie and write ore it becomes like a NDG +++ (is that a higher line for NDG?) NDG ++? Where can i buy NDG+++?

BEFORE!

810446825_70ac94830d.jpg

AFTERS!

1432507338_2c5635fa95.jpg

A company that literally translates to "Name of War" has no business putting out a tacky anti-war t-shirt

leave politics to old fucks and TV pundits.

pacifism is always socially advantageous in a time of conflict. I won't blaming NDG for cashing in the concept.

p.s. if you need a t-shirt to get laid, then I'm glad this one worked out for ya

you are a moron

Am i the only one who thinks it's stupid to wear a t-shirt, SNOWpants meant for snowboarding, and shoes that are meant to play basketball at the same time?

seems like a handful(well, not quite, but at least 2) of contradictions in the same outfit.

if you look at all pieces of clothing historically and match them up to what people wear them with now would be a 'contradiction' as you call it. if you take your logic it would be a contradiction to wear jeans and dress shoes. jeans originally for sailors or something, and dress shoes originally for businessmen and such. huge contradiction there the way you see it.

Guest Half+Half
thank you sufu for telling me about MOLLE's

photo355uo1.jpg

photo359dy8.jpg

So i must say you maybe should make jeans so they not in piece. Or you must buy new jeans so you not have in piece and you not freeze kneez! But you backsack i like really much.

what about underwear(white tee), cowboy pants(jeans), and basketball shoes(chucks)

that work?

i am sorry, i didn't know we had just entered the stupid train of thoughts era.

white tees are hardly underwear, jeans are hardly cowboy pants and are actually the most common piece of clothing for both men and women these days and chucks would never be basketball shoes these days.

you just described your fits though,dunno if that's because you think you are the epitome of cool, but i must say that i don't like them either.actually, it's not that i don't like them, but that's just how 90% of the guys around my way dress anyway,and you don't do it differently, and it's just boring.

i am sorry, i didn't know we had just entered the stupid train of thoughts era.

white tees are hardly underwear, jeans are hardly cowboy pants and are actually the most common piece of clothing for both men and women these days and chucks would never be basketball shoes these days.

you just described your fits though,dunno if that's because you think you are the epitome of cool, but i must say that i don't like them either.actually, it's not that i don't like them, but that's just how 90% of the guys around my way dress anyway,and you don't do it differently, and it's just boring.

funny... i described the fits of alot of people on here. that, and i wear a white tee maybe once a week...

how do you dress? i think i saw a waywt once and it was pretty bad... i dont think you have any room to criticize people.

and one last point... i never said i think my shit is the epitome of cool... its pretty boring most days.

funny... i described the fits of alot of people on here. that, and i wear a white tee maybe once a week...

how do you dress? i think i saw a waywt once and it was pretty bad... i dont think you have any room to criticize people.

and one last point... i never said i think my shit is the epitome of cool... its pretty boring most days.

really? everytime you post i feel like you are always wearing either a white or black tee, sorry for the mix-up if that's not the case.

i don't think it even matters how i look to make some critic, it doesn't take a great musician to tell if some music is really bad, the same goes for fashion.

i actually have a waywt from last week or so, if it floats your boat just go look for it, if you think anything from me is pretty bad you are entitled to your opinion and i respect it, it just doesn't means that i agree.

^^^^ love how hali attributes his shirt to getting laid.

nomoreguerree gay shit

nom de guerre .. so if i take this nom shirt and white out the de and take a sharpie and write ore it becomes like a NDG +++ (is that a higher line for NDG?) NDG ++? Where can i buy NDG+++?

BEFORE!

810446825_70ac94830d.jpg

AFTERS!

1432507338_2c5635fa95.jpg

what the fuck?

retardextoothpaste.jpg