waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

l_904e616992e8a1c2ae045ddc12effe21.jpg

haha. i could post pics of me with grey tshirt black jeans converse but those arent any fun. dont wreck my rep bloxxx

fun can obviously not be acheived by looking like anything other than a space azn who has aspirations of being a gay italian coke dealer

copyofpicture082gt4.jpg

cheep- You're making me want to dig up my LA lights i thrifted a few years ago. I think my friend stole them though.

l_904e616992e8a1c2ae045ddc12effe21.jpg

haha. i could post pics of me with grey tshirt black jeans converse but those arent any fun. dont wreck my rep bloxxx

this would be a great prop for english "as a second language" (esl) classes/teachers.

alot of asians have a difficult time understanding "asshole" and it's connotations. they often take the definition too literally (as in rectum/pooper). thanks to this, explaining just got a whole lot easier. i just showed this to a japanese friend of mine. she now understands asshole. "see this pic/guy? what is this?" i asked. "assu-horu?," she replied.

...or when she takes a shit she'll probably think of this/get this kind of imagery.