waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Cupcake - nice boner

lawl. got to agree...fit on those pants is not right... maybe too tight or a looser shirt. timber i really like yer top/s in the last fit. and all these sufu couples popping up previous or newfound are cute to see. :]

lawl. got to agree...fit on those pants is not right... maybe too tight or a looser shirt. timber i really like yer top/s in the last fit. and all these sufu couples popping up previous or newfound are cute to see. :]

are we talking about the belt buckle?

good fit. did you just get that tsubi bag when you bought a pair of denim or something? although i doubt it was sold seperately, i've never got a free bag like that last season (i assume it was last season) after various purchases. only free/available in australia or something? thanx.

theres one store that sell it seperately for AU10. and i think they aslo gave it for this season if you buy some stuff from them...not sure if it only available in aus, but heaps of people has one...

good fit. did you just get that tsubi bag when you bought a pair of denim or something? although i doubt it was sold seperately, i've never got a free bag like that last season (i assume it was last season) after various purchases. only free/available in australia or something? thanx.

actually, the tsubi tote came free with an ebay purchase.

from personal knowledge though, they gave them out for free with purchases from the tsubi store here a while ago (thats why fair few people have them).

not sure if it was an australian only thing, but i do know that in the US they gave out free totes from the "bring back life" collection. (i think they were black, had a crucifix cross on them...)

edit-

i just realised that every article of clothing i had on, apart from the vans, was from australian designers.

Guest jmatsu
bwaaaaaaaaaa new fit.

waywt_kopyule_116f10d.jpg

the top portion would look okay, but you look like you've got no neck. your neck seems fat, so you might want to unbutton the top. the sizing of the denim seems off in proportion to your shoes. i assume they are regularly in your wardrobe rotation whether paired with these or whatever skate sneakers it is you own. either modify the hem and silouette, or buy an appropriate fit if you insist on those shoes. in no way am i validifying this, nor do i endorse it, but i guess it's alittle better than your usual slop. who are the lucky designers featured in this ensemble?

jmatsu, you came so close to valid and constructive criticism it was almost scary. my neck pushes size 17, the jacket is h&m, polo is AA, jeans are APC NS, shoes are some pebble grain Bostonians with really supple leather that I liberated from my dad. I'm curious about the lack of proportion to which you refer...too stacky or not slim enough?