waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

kauflust - i am, dont you worry about that! time for a 45 minute shower.... :D

seriously though, the past 5 years or so have been extremely dry, not only here in perth, but across australia. major major drought going on. hopefully this winter is a little different.

I need to bulk up Tange... those 5010xx's fit mean on ya. Totally not the same fit on me with my chicken legs...

Dope. Simple for a nice day... 70 degree weather! I'm ready to go baaaack!

WATCH OUT THIS WEEKEND FOLKS!

sidney, we are waitin' for ya... have advised local bartenders to stock up.

supposed to hit 91F here today. :eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Guest jmatsu
64da1700.png

24d7766e.png

we must push back the hordes of the hypebeast kingdom. the nation of superfuture must prevail.

congrats on another hypocritical post.

Guest jmatsu
im sorry to hurt your feelings but im still going to post on here and hypebeast is a better site than sufu anyways.

no problem. i'm still going to comment on ridiculous posts you feel inclined to make.

if hypebeast is a better site, why not just exclusively post there?

i don't know about that buddy...without the marketplace, that place is pretty much useless...

yeah it was better when we had the marketplace but its still cool.

no problem. i'm still going to comment on ridiculous posts you feel inclined to make.

if hypebeast is a better site, why not just exclusively post there?

thats fine with me it you keep commenting. it wont hurt me any and im not posting exclusively on hb because i feel like contributing on here.

im telling you now, just dont respond to anyone's negative comments and youll get so much more respect. but i have to agree, its kinda weird that you like hypebeast more than sufu, but still post on sufu

Guest jmatsu

thats fine with me it you keep commenting. it wont hurt me any and im not posting exclusively on hb because i feel like contributing on here.

i don't feel like your really contributing (anything new or worthwhile that is). i feel like you're basically regurgitating typical looks from hypebeast into sufu. you might as well cut and paste (or directly link us) a better outfit from hypebeast.com. i don't have the a big prob with your clothes (they aren't the worst...), just the denial, ignorance, and ridiculous alias.

hypebeast is a better site than sufu anyways.

the only way in which hypebeast is a better site is the actual hypebeast.com news page. if there was a sufu clothing news post that was as clean and updated as regularly as hypebeast without guest input it would be fantastic.