waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

new job interview today, opted for something a little more conservative than dior.

481963389_f30f63cab9_o.jpg

481963393_53d8f2a040_o.jpg

481963395_a032110516_o.jpg

- jil sander wool suit (it's actually black)

- giorgio armani shirt & tie

- gucci slip-ons

... still wishing i went with lace ups instead

where abouts can i find this amazing suit?! probably can't afford it, but its nice to know somethings out there like dior (thats not dior)

I really like this cardigan, did you say it was maden noir?

its american apparel, but i thinks its a store exclusive, they guy told me there was only 4 in the store total, 2 black, 2 grey. there might be one medium grey left. 38 bucks.

Guest jmatsu
I've got an asian formal to go tonight too, I'll post my fit for that later maybe

6bldj6u.jpg

i don't really care for your wardrobe, but i have to give you some respect. somebody called you ugly (i hope you weren't being a back-pussy and didn't cut off a face shot because of this...), other members and i (in particular) have constantly barraged you with critiscisms/insults, but you continue to post in your own corn(y)ed-beef format. i like the fact that even though alot of people don't appreciate your clothes that you seem to take everything in stride and haven't modified your look to that of the majority (well at least the sufu majority). thanks for being a member! whenever i get bored and can't find a shitting-on worthy candidate, i can always rely on you! props...

Guest jmatsu
what exactly is your definition of hype, hypebeast, and how do i think that im special or better then my so-called brethren?

in regards to the first question, i think that you could most easily answer this yourself by either glimpsing at a mirror or by having a look in your closet (or your custom-made sneaker fixures).

you do imply that you're special and def try to seperate yourself from your hypebeast brethern because of your little rant about apparently not subscribing to any hype, etc. and blahx3. not to mention your alias vs. your recent clothing post.

basically you're a jackass (hating on his fellow donkeys) who tells people he's not a jackass, but a stallion. why the denial? you are one of the finest specimens of hypebeas this boards seen in a while!

here repeat this thereupetic mantra: "i, beyond the hype am a hypebeast!"

because hypebeast on hypebeast hate is a terrible thing.