waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

damn i thought it was a giant ass boombox, would have made for the most gangsta pic ever.

the fact that it is a giant model of a building makes it more gangsta.

digital...great as always. love the jacket.

and crills...fucking awesome.

i would rep you both but i cant and besides, public adoration is much better anyway.

jp, mis, rira, hap, and biz also looking extra good today.

img4262gm7.jpg

fantastic. nice seeing some color.

512007.jpg

i tapered these jeans myself on the inseam. i even took out the outer selvage just so i could put them back together correctly. first time touching a sewing machine. addicting.

new job interview today, opted for something a little more conservative than dior.

481963389_f30f63cab9_o.jpg

481963393_53d8f2a040_o.jpg

481963395_a032110516_o.jpg

- jil sander wool suit (it's actually black)

- giorgio armani shirt & tie

- gucci slip-ons

... still wishing i went with lace ups instead

WDYWT030507I.jpg

WDYWT030507II.jpg

and, since i'm seeing sunn 0))) and boris tonight, i thought i had better get my steez on.

WDYWT030507III.jpg

APC crepe soled boots

iron heart 634s

bonds t

caban merino knit

AG arthur galan coat

generic beanie

thomas meihofer ring

new job interview today, opted for something a little more conservative than dior.

481963389_f30f63cab9_o.jpg

... still wishing i went with lace ups instead

Fucking amazing look. the pants are perfect, they dont bunch up around your shoes but they also don't look to short/too narrow. Shirt and tie are pristine too, somehow superfuture tends to ignore the quality of design houses from italy. and forget laceups, the shoes are sweet.

Guest jmatsu
theres a first for everything...

55d31c98.png

081d3ca1.png

the articles of clothing you're wearing do no justice to your user name.

very nice, except for your tee, your jeans, your hat, your shoes, and pose.

Guest jmatsu

oh yeah and i hate hype. :D

this statement could have fooled god.

well maybe. you're not wearing dh, cloak, or april77.

the think about it is that theres hype with different brands. i wear what i like. i dont give a fuck about hype or what anyone else thinks. if i like it i wear it. i wonder how many people in this thread are wearing dh and why. could it be hype? maybe i should wear a for sufu-friendly fit tomorrow. what do you think?

Guest jmatsu
the think about it is that theres hype with different brands. i wear what i like. i dont give a fuck about hype or what anyone else thinks. if i like it i wear it. i wonder how many people in this thread are wearing dh and why. could it be hype?

could you post your pic in the chat edition? our conversation will eventually be erased.

if the shoe (dunk) fits...

basically you claim to not follow the hype, but pretty much look like you'd be lining up at niketown. simply, your look is of the hypebeast kingdom.

alot of dior homme to the untrained eye is pretty ambiguious and the labelling is alittle more incognito.