waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

bomb.JPG

biz consistently pulls off fits. no creeper, but i save the occasional waywt photo that i think is really great and i have more photos of biz than anybody else.

also liked itsmedeka(?)'s fit. i remember when he had those awkward red supras? or big ass sneakers and now i really like his footwear collection. consistently pretty good

sox - i think the two biggest issues w/ your fit are the shirt / jacket combo and the fact that the dr needs to get beat up

but that's just my $0.02.

I think the DR is too long and wide. and like Deez said looks like it's weighing him down. plus the tuck is not convincing of being bad-ass. also belt and shoes are a bad choice.

but he's gonna sell the jacket anyway. especially after these comments.

dh = bad i guess? come on, they're just a pair of black jeans. or what else do you mean?

hahaha I really love have you jumped straight to the diorz. Dudes always so defensive about their diors. I'd prefer something other than black denim because I like that Geller jacket but think it looks better with overdye, twill, slacks (aka anything but denim weave).

That beanie is ridiculous. Combine it with the ray bans and you immediately look like a dickhead. Then the brown boots on bottom fucks with the rest of the fit.

But so I'm not a Negative Nelly, the jacket with the shirt is a great combination and the jacket fit is spot on. The diors look like they fit fine and the boot tuck itself looks good.

osv703.jpg

14bhwdt.jpg

Usual shit. Some JCrew/Sperry and a beer in need of a refill from the office keg.

*Audiophiles of SuFu please excuse the Beats. The gf's dad is the designer and they came with the relationship. No, for all of you who will undoubtedly ask or try to make some sort of joke, her dad is not Dre.