waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

haploid

i understand that you are still growing. please allow me a little word of advice. give up rehashing already been done counter culture philosophies, forget the deeper aspects in life and spend some of the time thinking about clothing/outfits. you look like you need to.

springy out today

img07576785.jpg

brato

acne

apc

fakemargiela

hapoid. in real life do you never stop talking and asking questions and dominate all conversations? do you love the sound of your own voice?

sometimes all you have to say is "ok." and maybe not even that. and please don't send me a PM about this. i won't reply.

Thanks for being civil. I don't have years of "style-evolution" under my belt unlike you guys, so I guess that's where all of these fit mistakes are coming from: under-developed tastes.

Unfortunately, money is quite tight right now which is guess is a sub-par excuse but hopefully in the future I'll be far wiser and able to look back and laugh at these attempts.

That being said, does anyone have a recommendation as to make this fit more coherent? I like the oxford + chino shorts idea but I'll partially agree that I've missed the mark with this fit.

Not that it's going to make a huge difference but maybe try cuffing the shirt above your elbows(or maybe below -- play with it). You look fairly tall/slim, like myself, and this is what I usually do when I'm wearing above-the-knee shorts and long sleeve button downs.

Thanks for being civil. I don't have years of "style-evolution" under my belt unlike you guys, so I guess that's where all of these fit mistakes are coming from: under-developed tastes.

That being said, does anyone have a recommendation as to make this fit more coherent? I like the oxford + chino shorts idea but I'll partially agree that I've missed the mark with this fit.

if you're looking for actual criticism, the shorts are a little bit distressed and wrinkly, more casual looking. the shirt is very crisp and pressed, and looks more like a broadcloth dress shirt than a comfortable, rumply old oxford that would suit the look you're going for. and yeah, rolling up the sleeves might work, because overall you're looking for a relaxed look (shorts and a button up rarely works any other way, unless you're a thom browne model) and right now you look like business up top, summer-party on the bottom.

haploid

i understand that you are still growing. please allow me a little word of advice. give up rehashing already been done counter culture philosophies, forget the deeper aspects in life and spend some of the time thinking about clothing/outfits. you look like you need to.

words to inspire a generation

i understand now why it is that you take this forum so seriously