waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I purposefully didn't put the (1-10) so you wouldn't know if I was being sarcastic or not. I'm actually not opposed to his fits. (1-10?)

I'm well aware that my fits fall outside the "sufu norm" and so I expect a certain amount of flack when posting. I also tend to post my more "experimental" fits where I'm often just having some fun...:cool:

I'm well aware that my fits fall outside the "sufu norm" and so I expect a certain amount of flack when posting. I also tend to post my more "experimental" fits where I'm often just having some fun...:cool:

I think I've actually + repped one of your fits...

looks straight fob

i see leather jacket, graphic tee, raw jeans and some form of converse at least a hundred times a day (0)

Geez no need for the rude racial comment. For one, I was born in Australia, and also, those aren't even raw jeans, they're blue waxing moons, they just look lighter blue than they really are due to the flash. Seriously, I don't see how some you guys can flame so much on an outfit thats essentially just a simple style leather, dark jeans, graphic tee and kiefers. I know I can size down 1 on the Diors, some people do lose weight you know. Just because the jeans aren't as tight as you guys like, not everyone wears budgie smugglers....

i don't think the extra long sleeves, or the fit on the denim are doing anything for your stature. you seem much stockier in this photo than any other i've seen from you.

i really do need new jeans but have no idea what to go with, i sized up on them for a more relaxed fit and realized i'm far too short for that.

for those of you who asked i'm around 5'6. i need new denim i just can't find anything good.

i really do need new jeans but have no idea what to go with, i sized up on them for a more relaxed fit and realized i'm far too short for that.

for those of you who asked i'm around 5'6. i need new denim i just can't find anything good.

good news is i love the top half. seems like youve been moving toward an sz steeze lately

Thought i posted in here but i guess my internet timed out or something. Wore it earlier today. Never owned a leather and just got it so i wanted to wear it so stuff doesn't jive as well as i'd like but it's aight enough

img0454n.jpg

j lindenberg lambskin rider

bdg tee

j lindenberg jeans

apc x nikes

I feel bad because i've had these jeans for like 3 years and are kinda snug now. I remember the first year i owned them they kinda slid down my waist some. I like to blame it on washing them a few times (dryer once too) but i know it's just because i gained more junk in my trunk :(