waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^thankss

dino what size you wear in mb and whats yo waist?

my waist hovers btwn a 32 and 34, so i suppose 33 avg.. these are size 3, the first grey pair i owned for a minute back in the day were a 1.. though a 2 would probably fit me perfectly.

these dont slip off my waist easy or anything, but theres a little extra room in the seat and legs, not a big deal though, only size left and on sale so i figured fuck it

It's an Australian thing. You wouldn't understand.

BULLSHIT.

It's a fuckin douchebag thing. Crazy that there are STILL douches doin' this shit.

Living in Bondi does explain ALLOT.

I think Sonic looks cool in that pic. If I passed him on the street I'd think "that is a badass older dude."

i am happy to see jeans with the jacket... the slacks did not cut it.

did you dye your hair sonic? it looks more blond than usual. (0)

markmont, nice camera :) I can't make out the lens, is that the 3 or 4..?

I never leave home without mine, it's replaced my D90. So much better for street photography.

Thanks much, it's a D-Lux 4. I'm waintin' for the Olympus EP-2 until I upgrade. Normal SLRs are just too big for conviniance. The Olympus EP-1 seems like a happy medium. The EP-2 is coming out soon so I'll just wait for that.

Thanks much, it's a D-Lux 4. I'm waintin' for the Olympus EP-2 until I upgrade. Normal SLRs are just too big for conviniance. The Olympus EP-1 seems like a happy medium. The EP-2 is coming out soon so I'll just wait for that.

yeah micro four thirds is where its at. If i had a lot more money to mess around with i'd get this sexy sob.

Leica-M9-Full-Frame-Digital-Rangefinder-Camera-black-vulkanit.jpg