waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

he's dedicated, even has denim curtains. lookit them fadezzzzz.

but for real i love farmer he does street well.

or does farm well who knows.

i fucking love shark jacobs

Who don't you love, scott?

P.S. This is an honest question.

Guest jmatsu
you can't kill us man, we already died

true, you just dress like a wannabe revivalist of a past movement. one of which you could never truly comprehend. living in the past sux, esp when mimicking a subculture not worth a shit and irrelevant in this age. oh...but for you it must be a fashion thing. not a very good one at that. have fun granola head. pls tell your bitches to shave their armpits.

lol at denim curtains.

haha my girlfriend hates my denim curtains. I like em.:D After 21 days of on and off rain it looks like today will be the first rain free day. Stoked. Going to get some well needed sun. It'll be days before the fields are dry enough to get into. If you live in the northeast and like veggies expect higher prices this summer at the grocery store.

IMG_5923.jpg

sup

levi

nike

Who don't you love, scott?

P.S. This is an honest question.

jons coffee shop, quik, headcoat, wayne gibbous, blm 14, youkinorn, lowrider, and w00tah. oh and fuck you im_sole_crazy, you're obnoxious as fuck.

hope that helps geek, thought theres probably more, and those are just people i hate, theres plenty i don't love.

true, you just dress like a wannabe revivalist of a past movement. one of which you could never truly comprehend. living in the past sux, esp when mimicking a subculture not worth a shit and irrelevant in this age. oh...but for you it must be a fashion thing. not a very good one at that. have fun granola head. pls tell your bitches to shave their armpits.

go eat some fucking noodles or have sex with an octopus or something.

see, we can all do it. Quit nit picking about everything you don't agree with.

jons coffee shop, quik, headcoat, wayne gibbous, blm 14, youkinorn, lowrider, and w00tah. oh and fuck you im_sole_crazy, you're obnoxious as fuck.

hope that helps geek, thought theres probably more, and those are just people i hate, theres plenty i don't love.

cosigned on w00tah. if you look at his posts, nothing has to do with fashion. at all.