waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

sometimes i wear some shit just for fucks sake. Today i wore a 13 year old basketball jersey i had from the 6th grade...grant hill dream team 1996 like whoa

wore it with diors and dunks. ALmost thinking about posting it

^post it 10chars

wore this mostly cuz im an asshole

14oakvb.jpg

One week a friend of mine cleaned up all the orlando thrift stores of their old basketball jerseys. We had a good haul between the two of us

My current collection is smaller than it once was

vin baker bucks

penny hardaway magic

damon stoudemire raptors (the original uniform style)

chrono, you need 2 kop

juizyt.jpg

Seriously. Where can i get these? They were my favorite basketball shoes growing up. The only shoes i actually bought more than once. Are they the original pennys or some kind of modern repro? Regardless i'll buy for hooping as my current basketball shoes are worn to shit

What the hell? I bought got these for like $60-70 when i was young. Nevermind :( :( :(

Guest jmatsu
pennys were dope but it's all about fila grant hill 2s. so slept on

i wish i didn't sleep on the hederus fila highs!

yo what kind of dunks are those

no idea...got em from nordstrom

pennys were dope but it's all about fila grant hill 2s. so slept on

the grant hill 2's were gnarly! Shits used to fucking ITCH/SCRATCH/IRRITATE THE HELL out of my shins

lilldavid, such an adorable picture! congratulations, would +rep if i could. steezy sufu children waywt! calling fam0us, kunk, tangerine..

Thank you! Evelina is really proud she took that picture and if I may say so myself, I love it.

So far everything has been working extremely well, He may very well be the greatest person on Earth, not only because he's my son ;)

oh and to all you others:

Thanks a lot for all of the ++++

very much love,

/Levi, Evelina & lill;D

i'd kop every single mid 90s sneaker i loved but feel like they'd only be worn once or twice. :\

over the last 3 years, i've bout all my fav bball sneakers of the 90's(barkley, pippen, penny) and i've worn em collectively a grand total of 10 times, if that. i guess it's one of those things i didn't want to pass me by

over the last 3 years, i've bout all my fav bball sneakers of the 90's(barkley, pippen, penny) and i've worn em collectively a grand total of 10 times, if that. i guess it's one of those things i didn't want to pass me by

same here. when they retroed the zoom 95s there was no way I was going to let them pass me by again. they just sit in my garage collecting dust

Guest jmatsu
you talking about those kswiss joints right? thought you had copped

but yeah, I have a pair that I am looking to sell, size uk 10 though

get at me if that's your size, because I have a friend coming in town this weekend that wants them

fuck i feel so embarrassed now. yeah it was kswiss. i need a uk 8!!