waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

shits been going on since before that even...

let me say it again

E-BEEF IS REAL BEEF

has any beef been squashed besides landho gouf beef?

edit:

beefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeefbeef

also, it's STOGE

Ok. Someone PM me or something when this 2 page argument about to happen is over.

I underestimated. I was guessing 2page (i'm on 50post per page). Shit has gone 5 (250+posts) already. Unreal.

IMG_8867edited.jpg

Wearing clothes from my friend's store.

Staple

YMC

Homeroom

Clarks

lololololololol

THIS WHOLE 'DONT TOUCH YOUR SHIT' BS HAS GOT TO STOP

its like the dudes at the club who are always down to fight at the end of the night cuz theyre going home with their dicks in their hands. Cept you dudes dont even have that to look forward to

fapfapfap

yo panthemodern, e-beef is very real. I've been challenged to a fist fight by sounddumber in front of Uniqlo this June.

Billy's selling tickets.

Leroy is officiating.

Jkissi is stuntin'

Jane is swoonin'

OMC is master of ceremonies

Dino's my coach

Notesee is comedic interlude

Kunk is the 1/2 time show

Whit is in charge of snacks

Lab is my tag team partner if sounddumber brings Jons_Coffee_Shop

Gouf is there to make sure we fight like real niggas (LA concept/not-like-Terry-Kennedy-concept)

Moneytuff is there to count the receipts

he rest of yall are invited as well. It'll be a regular ho-down :)

been there, wasn't impressed, sorry mang.

Perhaps this is for the best. I like you Jeep, but the last thing Montreal needs is more Americans crossing swords in the bathroom at Peel Pub and asking the strippers if they know where to get weed. Plus they all turn french into this weird retarded mush-mouth Esperanto.

Perhaps this is for the best. I like you Jeep, but the last thing Montreal needs is more Americans crossing swords in the bathroom at Peel Pub and asking the strippers if they know where to get weed. Plus they all turn french into this weird retarded mush-mouth Esperanto.

Probably. I'll take my kids when I'm a geezer and they'll probably feel the same because I'll raise them with elitist values and convince them that Montreal is and always will be a second rate metropolitan city. That and the fact that I will spoil my children on a lifestyle of excess and wealth that I never had, so they'll just jetset from city to city, checking them off like clues in a international game of Guess Who. They'll be like little Oliver Zahm's.

Probably. I'll take my kids when I'm a geezer and they'll probably feel the same because I'll raise them with elitist values and convince them that Montreal is and always will be a second rate metropolitan city. That and the fact that I will spoil my children on a lifestyle of excess and wealth that I never had, so they'll just jetset from city to city, checking them off like clues in a international game of Guess Who. They'll be like little Oliver Zahm's.

im sorry, but, jeep... but what the hell are you talking about?

seriously.

montreal is a really nice city with a very good quality of life for the money you put it.

tell me what allows you to shit on mtl like that?

if you have beef with someone in montreal, its not against the city itself.

remember the difference, there is one.

no I simply don't like the city, regardless of quality of life. To me the city felt soulless and empty. Maybe as a tourist I can't appreciate it, but I honestly have no further interest in it. A friend of mine has been trying to get me to visit him at McGill and I realize I really don't wanna spend the money to go somewhere I really have no taste for.

Sorry, just the way I've reasoned it out in my head.

Well, it did start with like 20 posts egging everyone on.

You guys should quit arguing about cities and move to the dirty souf

i feel like it's the heat but who knows, summer puts everyone in horrible moods imo.

srly. all I've been wearing lately is tops.

al val is like, taking everything wrong with superfuture rolled into one. is he advertising for his friend's store??