sycamore no more

i dont sugar my shit for nobody and for nothing

come in peace or leave in pieces

all im sayin is this beef shit is like the twilight zone, theres no way out

so fall back

you beat me at usin big words, b

at the end of the day, i still get mooga, eat $20 smoked sandwiches

and most importantly, take your bitches and ask you ''what now''

no I beat you because I'm not the kind of person to sounddumber than someone else

gxNiMwf4s0o

you also seemed to have invented your own language, curious...

Guest jmatsu
Perhaps you should give it a try, the ``i could explain it but i`m not going to`` defense is one you employ in the majority of your online altercations... i`m going to assume that you disagree with me but lack the vocabulary and intellectual gumption to produce some sort of intelligible discourse.

Quick sociology lesson: Your inane rant that i commented on earlier is an excellent example of what is referred to as the gender dichotomy and double standard. You`ve associated that style of dress with masculine principles, and cite that as a reason as to why she should not wear it or that it detracts from the fit, as she is a woman. The next logical assumption is that tight clothes are feminine, as i pointed out in my previous post.

This is, of course, an archaic and outmoded belief. If Superfuture has taught me anything, its that clothing should be in no way associated with gender roles (not that gender roles should exist at all). Your previous post could be reduced to two basic statements: HURR FAG, and STAY IN THE KITCHEN.

I`m led to believe through the combination of your unfortunate prose, sexism and homophobia, that you must have been rather unfortunately treated in your youth. And you`re a cretin.

p.s. please give me some fashion tips!!!! I`m sure a squat, greasy little man such as yourself, with the intellectual capacity of a grape and the same dull, monotonous style of dress as FAM0US (+++Graphic tee. Tite Pants. SWEET KICKS) has alot to share.

Thanks, and best.

okay mr. gender bender defender (remember when conan wore a skirt, i called it dumb and you got mad?), i've time so here you go-

the reason i didn't bother getting into details is because i honestly didn't wanna put forth the energy. like when i'm too tired to load my dishwasher so i get someone else to do it. like on the rare occasion a flea gets into my apartment and rather than chase and try to destroy it, i call pest control.

so don't flatter yourself, you're merely a pest who i usually wouldn't pay attention too, but like i said i've the time so i'll indulge/take forth my fly-swatter to you.

i really don't give a shit about your straining to sound intellectual leftist argument of gender double standards. i just don't care. i saw a woman in man clothes, don't appreciate it. simple. u then have the nerve state that that "tight clothes are feminine" uhhh i think not...this statement is just stupid.

think about the history and function of clothing (tight pants, etc). i don't know how old you are, and where you're from, etc., but instead of jerking off to dead people and nutting on your desk top why not try living alittle?

lastly you wanna get stupid with me and puke assumptions? i'll dumb down for the dumb, u punk. i mean what the fuck u done on this board besides going from dressing like any typical alterna-teen into that of an failed travis bickle? you're just 1 of the millions of college jag-offs who think what they have to say equals a shit. you wanna talk about mundane fits? you are the prince of boring flannels. you ain't rocknroll whatever. you're just a disenfranchised white boy who is desperately trying to find his place in the world, and who seemingly has failed. what i say,b? go play with the kiddies or go suckle yr momma's tit some more.

no I beat you because I'm not the kind of person to sounddumber than someone else

you also seemed to have invented your own language, curious...

it is what it is

a montreal du doing what montreal dus do

realest du on sufu vs simp ass du

you aint bestin shit

it is what it is

a montreal du doing what montreal dus do

realest du on sufu vs simp ass du

you aint bestin shit

haha

hahahaaha

ohohohoh

heeheheh

you tickle me in a special way dumber

the kind of way where I know if we really met, we'd be the best of friends.

y'all are lucky jmatsu came back.

i was about to call evvvverybody out

YO YOUr ASS ALMOST GOT BEAT UP IN A MCD'S

SERVO HAD TO SAVE YOUR SHIT.

also someone needs to use the word "cock smoker"
yo apu fetch 2 slurpees an a hot dog mine yo own bidness fuckin cock smoker
who-the-fuck-are-you

bitchass canadian skinny twig pussy cock smoker

real talk. hood status upgraded to ultra gutta hood right now.

stop fronting max.

you know what happened.

lol only the vaguest of details

I went to the bar instead of waiting for your asses

then waited for your asses outside of the bar

lol

then we went back and rapped biggie and drink 40's and tall boys

and billy passed out on his auntie's floor.

I was browsing this thread with no expectations casually munching on some after class snackage

I soon realized I had chosen the perfect food:

Photo80.jpg

(ever/gap/nooka/drybones/redwings)

haha

hahahaaha

ohohohoh

heeheheh

you tickle me in a special way dumber

the kind of way where I know if we really met, we'd be the best of friends.

ask your boy jkissi to know if im a fraud, he done did meet me

i aint got beef with nobody but the devil, if you du want that youll damn sure go meet him

lastly you wanna get stupid with me and puke assumptions? i'll dumb down for the dumb, u punk. i mean what the fuck u done on this board besides going from dressing like any typical alterna-teen into that of an failed travis bickle? you're just 1 of the millions of college jag-offs who think what they have to say equals a shit. you wanna talk about mundane fits? you are the prince of boring flannels. you ain't rocknroll whatever. you're just a disenfranchised white boy who is desperately trying to find his place in the world, and who seemingly has failed. what i say,b? go play with the kiddies or go suckle yr momma's tit some more.

brownblocklol.gif

ask your boy jkissi to know if im a fraud, he done did meet me

i aint got beef with nobody but the devil, if you du want that youll damn sure go meet him

lol I did ask kissi and he thinks its mighty funny you'd challenge me. I never said you were a fraud, just said you made me laugh doggie.

Believe me, I've met the devil. His name's John Brandow.

okay mr. gender bender defender (remember when conan wore a skirt, i called it dumb and you got mad?), i've time so here you go-

the reason i didn't bother getting into details is because i honestly didn't wanna put forth the energy. like when i'm too tired to load my dishwasher so i get someone else to do it. like on the rare occasion a flea gets into my apartment and rather than chase and try to destroy it, i call pest control.

so don't flatter yourself, you're merely a pest who i usually wouldn't pay attention too, but like i said i've the time so i'll indulge/take forth my fly-swatter to you.

i really don't give a shit about your straining to sound intellectual leftist argument of gender double standards. i just don't care. i saw a woman in man clothes, don't appreciate it. simple. u then have the nerve state that that "tight clothes are feminine" uhhh i think not...this statement is just stupid.

think about the history and function of clothing (tight pants, etc). i don't know how old you are, and where you're from, etc., but instead of jerking off to dead people and nutting on your desk top why not try living alittle?

shit lets take it to the next level

call out every female on the forum for wearing pants AT ALL

THAT SHIT IS FOR THE MENS WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

i`d also love to see a historical example of skinny jeans or pants