waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

that's unfortunate...

2d8op4p.jpg

H, your top half looks like you're going on safari down in the jungles of Church St (gay village for non-Torontonians) and stance looks like you just came back. Therein in lies the problem. Minimal hate.

dancing to that right now :D I was at a party where that was playing, and alllll the ultra-corns were doing this co-ordinated pelvic thrust to that song, and their tiny AA dresses were riding up wayyyy high and exposing their underwear, but they were all too drunk to notice. I lolled.

thats even better

34HYkwxHXck

i just realised how sexually fantasized all of them are. the whole roleplay thing with the wardrobe. i think i was in love with the sailor when i was like 9 or 10. whattttt

dancing to that right now :D I was at a party where that was playing, and alllll the ultra-corns were doing this co-ordinated pelvic thrust to that song, and their tiny AA dresses were riding up wayyyy high and exposing their underwear, but they were all too drunk to notice. I lolled.

......i'm out of the challenge :(

24wufea.gif24wufea.gif

24wufea.gif

24wufea.gif

24wufea.gif

24wufea.gif

24wufea.gif