waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

You guys have never seen a skinny asian girl before?

The replies after every whitney post is just fuckin sad.

if you wore a wig and dropped a few pounds you could be that skinny asian girl too ;)

seriously though

i cant imagine what it must be like to be a girl on the internet

especially posting pictures of yourself

i mean some girls deserve to be harassed (ie daniway, nicotine)

but all the other ones gotta put up with some creepy shit as well

im guessing it also happens in real life

but its much worse online because people are anonymous

i think its a bit worse in real life cos pple can grab your boobs and slap your thigh/butt

but online theres a little function called ignore and i guess thats why i try to put out as little info about me as possible..........

Guest amon goth

speaking of being a girl on the internet, i have a plan.

i have a pretty great ass (no homo) and my apcs are still pretty tight when i wear em high. i was gonna take a close up of my ass in those jeans and post it on styleforum with a girly name and when everyone white-knights me and compliments my voluptuous ass, i'll post a zoomed out version of the same picture so they realize i'm really a dude.

but it's so much work

i have a pretty great ass (no homo) and my apcs are still pretty tight when i wear em high. i was gonna take a close up of my ass in those jeans and post it on styleforum with a girly name and when everyone white-knights me and compliments my voluptuous ass, i'll post a zoomed out version of the same picture so they realize i'm really a dude.

but it's so much work

YESYESYESYYES.

that would probably work better here though. i could put all money on a bet that demonito would rep and i would double up my savings

Guest amon goth

rofl but if i get IP banned i'll lose this account.

do you have an sf account? if i post in their apc thread you all should be like "wow you have great assetts" and stuff like that.

YESYESYESYYES.

that would probably work better here though. i could put all money on a bet that demonito would rep and i would double up my savings

Forum wars are always lame. The honestforum ones were pretty boring to err'one but the 3-4 high schoolers participating. Would be more fun here if only because i want to see if Whistling the Night Away makes a return. Was it ever made known what alt acct that was? I thought everyone just assumed edmond but wasn't sure if it was confirmed

Actually, the funniest was sufu people talking big shit about and then invading lookbook as some big funny joke at first but then a lot of them getting caught up in the self validation of 16 year old muses thinking their fits were "tottallllyyy cuuuttteee" and then just became lifelong members.

i think its a bit worse in real life cos pple can grab your boobs and slap your thigh/butt

but online theres a little function called ignore and i guess thats why i try to put out as little info about me as possible..........

that begs for the question:

who do you have on ignore?

i don't think i have ever put someone in ignore here

I think there was a thread where people listed their ignore list. Whitney should go post in it. Call em' out

seriously though

i cant imagine what it must be like to be a girl on the internet

especially posting pictures of yourself

i mean some girls deserve to be harassed (ie daniway, nicotine)

but all the other ones gotta put up with some creepy shit as well

im guessing it also happens in real life

but its much worse online because people are anonymous

tis way worse in real life i find.

i was at a government office yesterday and this guy was checking me out all the time. when my number got called he started whistling like an idiot. the worse is that after everybody looks at you, fat chicks are pissed, assholes get loose.

guys in cars calling you or slowing down, boosting up the volume of their cars..

i have a special hate for the old perverts who think i'm underage

but it's so much work

do you also have child-bearing hips?...if so, i'll rep

that's the price you have to pay for being attractive to males.

ugly chicks on the other hand don't have such problems

with all do respect to whitney has anyone ever proved that she is in fact attractive? she does cover her face in every pic...

with all do respect to whitney has anyone ever proved that she is in fact attractive? she does cover her face in every pic...

that show your faces or something thread has her revealing her face. :)

but it's so much work

People do this on sufu everyday

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=7091&page=71

HEY, BABY! l LIKE THE WAY YOUR BODY LOOKS. YOU'RE AN OBJECT!

i dunno why people care or why people care that others care

but this is like the first site i've ever been on where i actually met people IRL off of it

there are still a few people i gotta meet :x :)

on a side note-chrono every time you post i want a bag of chips damn you

i dunno why people care or why people care that others care

but this is like the first site i've ever been on where i actually met people IRL off of it

there are still a few people i gotta meet :x :)

on a side note-chrono every time you post i want a bag of chips damn you

^me too, me too!

and it's also one of the first "place" where i meet girls that i actually find fun and get along with.

*rep whitney*