waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i would hang out with julian all damn day,

my phone clicked off for nostalgia; we wouldn't need to say a thing.

u can use my closet, but if i hear one more fukken word about nirvana..!!!!

i would hang out with julian all damn day,

my phone clicked off for nostalgia; we wouldn't need to say a thing.

u can use my closet, but if i hear one more fukken word about nirvana..!!!!

you are a weird, enigmatic ass motherfucker

i'd hang out with you, but i probably am already (does that sound gay, or just masturbation?)

enigmatic is a good word for you both, i think.

good choice.

yeah but based on your signature i'm sure you are vis-a-vis acquainted with teh bouwnt in personal format.

as far as i'm concerned i could be facing a blank screen and superfuture is my hallucination. this the down side of the medication nonexistence

well i don't know actually anyone here, and vice versa. it's just anonymous back-and-forth banter on a screen. Sometimes it helps to shoot the shit, hopefully you hit the target and manage to kill time.

duofold (where is he these days?) once made a poignant point about the nature of the internet and its vast web in an old post back in the ftb2 days. it was a good message that i took to heart, one of the few, and it was that last line that stood out most.

but anyway, enough about me. i do that too much already. digital denim would have a good laugh if he saw this page, probably is.

Your posts always start off normal then fall off the deep end. For better or for worse theres a palpable sense of diminishing returns with every word.

Fade to black would do quite well with the 140 char limit at Twitter…

FTB, I'm just messing with you...I'm caught up in my astronomy...what i said was a regarding your birthday...being in 3 days....if that's true then the sun was in Aquarius at the moment of your birth...and not in Pisces...as you might have been told.

I could tell you more, but it'll cost you....your Yohji :P

i never read up much on astronomy, as a Chinese we're more into the -logy. A few anecdotes:

- About 20 years ago, the fortune teller at an esteemed temple told my father his son would grow up to be a ruthless womanizer.

- Met a woman last year, related to a family friend who made a living off this kind of forecast. Told me that based on my facial structure details and palm lines that I would have a remarkable career, further highlighted by the bumps on my palm and a mole between the index and middle finger on my left hand that indicates I will fall into a position of fame, fortune and power by the time I am in my 50s.

Based on my present circumstances, and reminiscing on the aforementioned, I find this whole shtick about as convincing as the bloke at the Four Seasons Blue Bar who tells the hapless mainland lass "I'll make you a star!"

heh thats all bs ...but there is mathematical/statistical merit in comparing archetypes in astrology....but modern astrology is convoluted with pretenders and misconstrued empirical data...you can thank Sydney Omarr for setting back astrology thousands of years by popularizing the sun-sign tropical zodiac...which, at the very least, is 24 degrees out of position...a result of precession....I'm not an astrology buff or anything, I'm in sciences and taking astronomy and ancient astrology courses...and reading the ancient texts...with the oldest source material available, i could do some damage...I should become SF's resident astrologer.

i never read up much on astronomy, as a Chinese we're more into the -logy. A few anecdotes:

- About 20 years ago, the fortune teller at an esteemed temple told my father his son would grow up to be a ruthless womanizer.

- Met a woman last year, related to a family friend who made a living off this kind of forecast. Told me that based on my facial structure details and palm lines that I would have a remarkable career, further highlighted by the bumps on my palm and a mole between the index and middle finger on my left hand that indicates I will fall into a position of fame, fortune and power by the time I am in my 50s.

Based on my present circumstances, and reminiscing on the aforementioned, I find this whole shtick about as convincing as the bloke at the Four Seasons Blue Bar who tells the hapless mainland lass "I'll make you a star!"

Except he says, "I'll make yoo a stah, lah!"

33xdnnp.jpg

shirt's actually denim, and quite hairy too.

24e2wt1.jpg

I love that button up! Too bad I won't be making it out too a Club Monaco anytime.

They need to sell online.

+rep

heh thats all bs ...but there is mathematical/statistical merit in comparing archetypes in astrology....but modern astrology is convoluted with pretenders and misconstrued empirical data...you can thank Sydney Omarr for setting back astrology thousands of years by popularizing the sun-sign tropical zodiac...which, at the very least, is 24 degrees out of position...a result of precession....I'm not an astrology buff or anything, I'm in sciences and taking astronomy and ancient astrology courses...and reading the ancient texts...with the oldest source material available, i could do some damage...I should become SF's resident astrologer.

Your-anus must be in transit. +rep for knowing your shit.