waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Always lookin for a job concept (always a don't have in-house photographer concept anymore so using photobooth concept)

Raf Simons

APC shirt and tie

Nicolo Ceschi Berrini jacket (no vis)

Acne hex cash

Jil Sander by Church's

bdjd6f.jpg

vxkuw2.jpg

I should probably either continue not posting fits or at least wait until I'm home to take a real picture.... but it's a slow morning at work.

3179256487_2b932c2ed0_o.jpg

old Yohji sweater

older army surplus pants

and. um. hooray for crossposting in the waywt threaks? I didn't mean to post in regular first but don't really feel like deleting that now.

Always lookin for a job concept (always a don't have in-house photographer concept anymore so using photobooth concept)

lmao, your endless permutations of the 'concept' shit never gets old, i think this is the one case where a dead horse is still beaten to freshness.

RFKorp what collection is that Yohji sweater from?

Guest jmatsu
IMG_4943.jpg

nf, it's a minor gripe (that's why you ain't in worst), but i am not feeling the boots with this outfit. they just look so contrived. they kinda ruin the cleanliness of the rest of yr shit. why not try wear those other low tops instead?

^did you and clopek buy matching bags?

I think Clopek sold his a while back?

Either way it wouldn't have been intentional, my girlfriend got it for me as a christmas gift having never encountered Clopek's bag.