waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

lol that girl got her arms crossed in defiant gesture waiting for that pic to be over like a motherfucker....j/k calvin oscar i love you man.

I know brand synergy is off like a mutha and I blame myself for packing so little to the motherland aka temple of jawnz.

ay man why you so down on yourself for, that doesn't do anything to alleviate the situation.

wtf! seriously i know this aint sufu 's fault, but this fit just sums up the current state of sufu. wacknesee upon wackness.

shit is just mad pathetic. even if i didnt know this guy's past fits and met him for the first time in this shit, i'd still think he was a fucking goofball.

i dont care about his dressed by the internets front-aholics whatever, his streetwear or highfashion interests... all i see and know is a bitch that dresses and looks wack. whatever. get fucked. virgin until death. any girl he fucks is probably a rent-a-jezebel or a intoxicated cousin.

the kinda fuck i'd go outta my way to pick on. a living walking twat that begs to be shat upon.

to his credit i think a different pair of shoes (black leather boots, formal shoes, desert boots, etc) would have improved the fit tenfold

also your haircut makes you look 14

unless you actually are 14

I think everyone being ragged on is just missing a serious case of swagger. That shit is a rare commodity for these newbs. At the end of the day some of 'em might be wearing okay shit but they look like spineless piles of useless human flesh.

anybody else having problems staying logged in within the last 10 minutes? whenever i try to go to supershopper i get logged out

ok its definitely just supershopper thats bugged, because when i went there just now it said i was logged out, so i went back to the index and was logged back in

first xmas since my grandma passed away and the sweater used to be hers. Also need to get the hem in my cuff of my pants taken out a bit as they are a bit short.

Edit: to clarify the sweater wasn't her's or at least she never wore it. We found it in the attic among all of her other stuff, and I put it on to lighten the mood a bit, this was in April. Sort of starting a new family tradition of wearing a totally horrible sweater.

img2162ji5.jpg

CDG H+. Y's shirt. everything else by Jil Sander

I dunno why, I own several blazers, but I keep defaulting to my CDG h+ for casual outings and my charcoal Raf for more formal ones. Maybe because I love black and its severity too much.

25dec.jpg