waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

How are there not 100 posts praising ww already? Shit you guys are slow.

3083939518_147dbd7d26_b.jpg

this is just embarrassingly absurd (looks wise and in methodology). did he buy the that urine-yellow belt first to match the shoes? vice versa perhaps? maybe it was a free gift with any forty or so dollar purchase at pacson or some other consumer deathtrap. anyway that being said, shit sucks. probably one of the new uglier fit-pic of the new sufu. the guy above him kinda sucks 2, but he's been been on his knees since late vol. 3.

and why is that wack fuckin belt so long? no junkie would even pop a vein with that repugnant shit (they usually even dress better unintentionally). put it to some good use and hang yourself.

Thank God. Jmat you need to get the disinfectant and spray out the bugs. The shit posted around here lately is repulsive.

for real. the goddamn insect that he is, should go back to his bug wormhole or where ever the fuck. stupid sunglasses disaster-fuck.

oh and all the technical fuckin probs with vol4 aint helping shit either. it def hinders the hate-effort. trying to discourage what is natural/necessary. for instance the edit function actually b erasing shit. have to go back to supertalk area cause cant connect to threads directly from subscribed.

/\

the main reason (apart from hair) I thought it was dismal, was the attitude in the eyes,

insert winq-tyra-morph-fierce.gif

winq is a lot sassier. We did do a dual all-black aristocratic wool coat thing today and kind of did a little bit of everything around town. I should've done a fit pic. Maybe I'll do that now.

Brian is looking fierce as well, sass sisters unite.