waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

faggy face and pose

hizo0.jpg

Good god. He already said what needed to be said but can people please quit making CPs look like shit? How did this all happen? Can i blame kanye like i do for everything else? Can we have an application process for wearing patent hi tops?

Also, what kind of primate do you have to evolve from to achieve that kind of mug?

Good god. He already said what needed to be said but can people please quit making CPs look like shit? How did this all happen? Can i blame kanye like i do for everything else? Can we have an application process for wearing patent hi tops?

the only people that i can remember off the top of me head who pulled off the cp bball high tuck was destructo and maybe kunk.

it is a difficult tast because of the shoe's make. shoulda just played it safe and fucking did tongues in. at least if he didn't lace up the top like how runners do in a marathon i coulda gave him credit for effort. as it stand now, all i am reassured of is his general dumbness or lack of common sense.

I've tried tucking skinnies into slim hi tops like that before with my DID and israeli shoes but it never looks right. Need a little bit of volume at the bottom.

Oh shit. Lacejob call out. Can a streetwear guy confirm this?

This kid thinks he's JJ Burnel or something. Drainpipes only work on certain folks. I can't say that I'm one of them and I definitely can't say that this fella is, either.