waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

lab- It was yesterday actually. Are you as excited about spurrier ruining the gators' chance of making the title game as i am?

thanks fab- This is the outfit i wear when i want to stomp down on some palestinian skulls

Is it just me, but is any one else getting the ''the hardcore Israeli Defence Force commando pursuing his dream of becoming a clown after hours'' vibe from this?

It must be the polka dots.

[quote=chronoaug;1365035

thanks fab- This is the outfit i wear when i want to stomp down on some palestinian skulls

i always forget...which ones are jew?

anyway me like the fit. always liked those israeli shits...the inspiration for so many designer shits. impossible to stomp palestinian skulls in them tho.

lab- It was yesterday actually. Are you as excited about spurrier ruining the gators' chance of making the title game as i am?

............ =/

Only the ones who throw rocks at me

wait. which are the ones who throw rocks?

CopyofPB300025-1.jpg

Lacoste

Rick Owens

Lanvin

this just looks bad. proportionally and conceptually.

anyway i assume u got those 1st gen lanvins from mis or on sale, so thats a good thinkg i guess. the pants tuck looks wiggidyx2 wack. lacoste polo is too long...u not supposed 2 wear like ro/drkshdw tops.

As long as you don't hit me, we cool, boo.

eodo453ob- Damn, boi. You been looking really fine lately.

I meant as in throwing.

Or are we not allowed to talk about that.

hahaha, oh yeah. forgot about that.

i threw without looking and hoping it hit something. but i tried throwing a rock overseas (i was near my parents home, no worries alex) and i failed miserably.

OMG ARE YOU lN KLAXONS

haha. from dallas 2 inter(net)zone.

klaxons wear more expensive jawns.

they do dress wack, but me think that they been dressin better recently.

Nah its actually not if you would care to make the original better then go for it,i dont use any filters at all.just the contrast curves levels etc shit.just to show the drapes n shit really man.but heres the original if you fancy showing me how to do it.14112008923-1.jpg

(ps.just realised that my tit is basically out in that last picture.ahwell.)

U MY BOY LEDGER BUT DAT SHIRT IS GUlDO STATUS

Hmm I doubt the way I choose to dress makes me any less legit. Personally I think alot of you dress extremely boring for the amount of money you pay, but I'm not sure that difference of opinion makes me an unworthy member of your community.