waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Get a 44 when you want to try/photograph this GUCCI jacket in the store

yeah thanks for the advice. too bad thats not what i do and thats not the store. next time i'll buy a size down take it into another shop and take the fit pic. size is 46...dont think i could do a 44.

Guest marieta
yeah thanks for the advice. too bad thats not what i do and thats not the store. next time i'll buy a size down take it into another shop and take the fit pic. size is 46...dont think i could do a 44.

Sorry j, I love you but that queen Baguette pulls it off alittle better than you. Maybe it's because I just don't like navy colored leather. Were you able to sell it? Anyway she does have many nerve calling u out. She has some set of cahones.

Gucci is a stupid brand. I hope you made some money.

Sorry j, I love you but that queen Baguette pulls it off alittle better than you. Maybe it's because I just don't like navy colored leather. Were you able to sell it? Anyway she does have many nerve calling u out. She has some set of cahones.

Gucci is a stupid brand. I hope you made some money.

You have some set of cahones too, sista

You have some set of cahones too, sista

haha. yeah. in fairytale-land she'd also bend u over a gucci gymnastics bar and fuck u like a workhorse. empty her dickgirl cahones in yr the real world cauliflower bum.

haha. yeah. in fairytale-land she'd also bend u over a gucci gymnastics bar and fuck u like a workhorse. empty her dickgirl cahones in yr the real world cauliflower bum.

When you are mad you look even worse in an unflattering jacket no matter how hard you try.

Spending your good old money on some solid color dildos would be a better idea than posing in a jacket that you are unable to rock~

BTW your knowledge from 2 men 1 horse is hardly enough for you to deal with the real world,girl.

When you are mad you look even worse in an unflattering jacket no matter how hard you try.

Spend your good old money on some dildos would be a better idea than posing in a jacket that you are unable to rock~

BTW your knowledge from 2 men 1 horse is not enough for you to deal with the real world,girl.

ok! i'll see if i can buy one on discount i'll, and if so ill b sure to think pleasant thoughts before rockiiinggg. will try to picture you being sodomized by a hermaphrodite.

thanks for all your best advice efforts, but if i ever encounter such a dilemma i'll just stick to buying some pocket pussies instead, okay? i'll leave the dildos 2 u. different strokes for different folks literally, but i aint hating on the fact that you and your user name remind me of english cigarettes.

by the gay, sorry but i honestly dont know 2 men 1 horse.

ok! i'll see if i can buy one on discount i'll, and if so ill b sure to think pleasant thoughts before rockiiinggg. will try to picture you being sodomized by a hermaphrodite.

thanks for all your best advice efforts, but if i ever encounter such a dilemma i'll just stick to buying some pocket pussies instead, okay? i'll leave the dildos 2 u. different strokes for different folks literally, but i aint hating on the fact that you and your user name remind me of english cigarettes.

by the gay, sorry but i honestly dont know 2 men 1 horse.

Don't take my advice at all. That's too gay and too costly. Neither do you have much steez to pull it off, even in a smaller size. (no hate have to be honest).

Judging from the look of you wearing that jacket I could tell that you definitely have the talent of making a better drag queen than me. Never underestimate your potentials.

By the gay, I prefer to be on top, I mean, of things.

Cheerz

Don't take my advice at all. That's too gay and too costly. Neither do you have much steez to pull it off, even in a smaller size. (no hate have to be honest).

Judging from the look of you wearing that jacket I could tell that you definitely have the talent of making a better drag queen than me. Never underestimate your potentials.

By the gay, I prefer to be on top, I mean, of things.

Cheerz

was merely trying to flatter and sprinkle u with some of that fairy dust in which u seem so accustomed 2. like many men have probably said to you, "don't sell yourself short!"

i don't care if your advice is "too gay," and it definitely isn't that costly cause you are freely distributing it.

def no hate here either, because i must congratulate you. judging by all your "rocking" princess sass , u def have proved your innate talent (or was it do to some naughty asian uncle?) to spot (from a couple of net pics) one's talents to b a dragqeen or participate in your subculture. sorry no hate, so culture...happy?

you prefer 2 b on top of things? thanks for the useless 411, so did my last girlfriend.

goodnight..don't wanna wait that long for your next longwinded sass-fest.

Wait. Was i the only one able to read the jmatsu-baguette e fight? That was weird. let's move on...