waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I know we like to ascribe things like authenticity and high-mindedness to explain why designer items are above the immaturity and capital driven antics of the common market, but honestly sir, those are a pair of sneakers. The crafting such a vehement response is equaled in absurdity only by your willingness to defend brands with quadruple the pricepoint on the basis that the REST of their catalogue better suits your sensibilities.

Sneakers friend, sneakers. If you like a pair, buy them, the fact that they may have produced an iron maiden colorway doesn't really ruin my enjoyment of a simple pair of eras.

this should be the end to that

flannel with shorts?

Are you going to seriously go there? Are you going to make some sort of retarded jump of psuedo-logic to prove flannels should not be worn with shorts?

Lets skip right over that and give them dude props for busting a load of steez all of your face. You've got Ronnel steez dripping down your nose right now. Its going to touch your lips. How does it taste?

It probably taste gay as shit right? Yeah.

Moving on...

You definitely bring GUCCI to the next level.

Frida bitch should sit on your cock at least for 2 and half hour in return.

woah, you so shiny mang.

you must have bling bling.

looking for some gold diggah?

pm me...

edit: not BAGUETTE, just sporfreak... im lazy bleh

I'm going to neg the hell out of the next generic Ronnell-hate post I see. Dude has been posting fits almost every day for a year, he clearly gives no fuck what y'all think. Quiet yourselves.

WDGAF!

right?

I'm going to neg the hell out of the next generic Ronnell-hate post I see. Dude has been posting fits almost every day for a year, he clearly gives no fuck what y'all think. Quiet yourselves.

There is a mountain of text equal to that found in an average patent lawsuit in the WAYWT shit talking thread that consists entirely of Ronnel caring what people think.

Found this in my camera from while back. I think i was going out to an early dinner and then drinks or something. I forget.

picture004ss8.jpg

acne

boo

accutron

tim hamilton

german army

Jeans are mad bright in normal lighting. Only wore them that time and get all kinds of creep looks. Chicks loved them, dudes thought they were gay.

Yea, they're pretty much the exact same jeans, but maybe a bit bigger at the hem (still slim thighs. I probably needed a 31 but they didn't do odd sizes so the 32s fit alright but a big big in the waist/top block. Whatever

sigh, yes i agree. anything with a vans logo is for the plebians. canvas shoes should only be copped from a walmart right? i just didn't want to do a 180 in my spinny chair and look upon my closet stocked with solid colored eras with regret.

gimme two purr diet butchers's skinny slimz, hi tops. both their use of "high quality" leather and faux-metal eyelets along with a game plan for painstakingly reserved/limited distribution justifies a two and two halves testicles price tag.