waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Get the shirt tailored, particularly with the sleeve length. From the picture it's just a little too long. And ask if they'll take it up from the cuff instead of from the arm seam. Cuz that's peasant status alterations.

P.S. Less man cleavage please.

Get the shirt tailored, particularly with the sleeve length. From the picture it's just a little too long. And ask if they'll take it up from the cuff instead of from the arm seam. Cuz that's peasant status alterations.

P.S. Less man cleavage please.

I already got the shirt tailored, I had the sides and sleeves taken in. I suppose they are a little long though. I may spend money to get it done later if I feel so inclined.

You got that tailored and it's still too long in the arms?

It looks a size big. And tuck that shit in.

I only got parts taken in that I thought were necessary. ANYWAY. For now I will have a shirt with slightly long arms ;)

It can work if you don't look bad while wearing it.

It can work if you don't look bad while wearing it.

essentially it boils down to the fact that he (you, AgentJ) look like a total douche when wearing clothing. If you're gonna wear the shirt, get the sleeves tailored and tuck it in, cause you just look like a lame dude-bro going out to the club to hit on CWG's and drink $2 Miller High Life. Honestly, you're whole opposition to explore an aesthetic that does not look like shit, regardless of labels, is pissing me off. You're willing to spend a good amount of cash on the shirt and the jeans, why not try and make it look good?

Here's some advice from the peanut gallery: stop posting fits until you think you're good and proper for the rest of our viewing. Do yourself a favor, proxy a bunch of shit from uniqlo or go shopping whenever you get to NY or whatever you're doing and just invest in stuff thats A) not ill-fitting B) does not look ultimate-douche C) does not exacerbate your man-cleavage D) does not cost a lot of money. You need to reassess your whole look and self-image before you try and execute it in real-life. We can offer you mostly criticism, less constructive than otherwise, but its up to you to realize you look like an idiot and need to start considering your clothing purchases a little more carefully.