waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Who to blame but myself...

I've taken all of the advice that had been given me since I joined this site so i'll make shit work.. my word is my worth, my worth is my word

It may not be lebon steez, but it'll be enough for me in regards to my overall improvement

Guest jmatsu
Who to blame but myself...

I've taken all of the advice that had been given me since I joined this site so i'll make shit work.. my word is my worth, my worth is my word

what i mean is that from your clothing comments, and fit-posts it doesn't even seem like you'd be into lebon. let us know when this metamorphosis takes place.

I'll keep you informed man, don't worry..

806920280_dbb45012a8_o.jpg

I like this shit a lot to be honest with you... But I don't know if I would rock the drapery-ish jacket thing.. Everything else under that I feel I can pull off

Guest jmatsu
I'll keep you informed man, don't worry..

806920280_dbb45012a8_o.jpg

I like this shit a lot to be honest with you... But I don't know if I would rock the drapery-ish thing.. Everything else under that I feel I can acheive

you just googled him, didn't you?

i'd say that this was one of his more conservative looks.

Yea i did google him, I wasn't sure of who lebon was until you brought him up.. Thought i'd do some research.. I just watched his a/w 08-09 video and some of the runway pieces look nice

1.jpg

what the fuck is up with your avatar, man? bite my steez?

I've seen the movie its from. Classic 50's/60's end of the World Sci-Fi trip. Funny. Day the World Stood Still, maybe?

I just remember watching it on AMC one day