waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Tall people who loose weight look like they've stretched their pictures. I'm jealous! I wanna be unproportionally thin! :(

Tall people who loose weight look like they've stretched their pictures. I'm jealous! I wanna be unproportionally thin! :(

No you don't. All the lanky folks out there who can't afford all the Ann D and Raf that they want can commiserate with me on this. It's a bitch to find stuff that doesn't cost a fortune that actually fits. Hence, why I'm trying to save a fortune.

curiouscharles: the bottom half looks great. However, the Rick Owens tank under the other tank just looks sloppy...

you're not even seeing the RO tank, that's just the second layer of the damir doma tank (the two layers are individual and can be separated/styled however you like)

not sure if you realize that :/

you're not even seeing the RO tank, that's just the second layer of the damir doma tank (the two layers are individual and can be separated/styled however you like)

not sure if you realize that :/

i think he realized that but i'm gunna agree with him it all looks good except the ro tank looks bunched up and awkward but i'm sure it would be styled appropriately

edit:

JonathanFrom508: yup

they look good

No you don't. All the lanky folks out there who can't afford all the Ann D and Raf that they want can commiserate with me on this. It's a bitch to find stuff that doesn't cost a fortune that actually fits. Hence, why I'm trying to save a fortune.

dis is da troof