waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

CIMG0040.jpg

cheesy ass necklace

ksubi tee shirt

suga canez jeans

ymc shoes

haha. nice tee! nice elephantitus necklace. now that i see this, i def think that the ymc's are better left untucked.

First WAYWT post, sorry for the lack of thought into the background, i was lazy:

cheapmondays010.jpg

AA

AA

CheapMonday

that one guy lowrider is fucking colorblind, yet he is somehow magically able to match certain c. palates better then you. you dress like how your' mom would dress you if you were in like the 4th grade.

DSC01101.jpg

how does everyone feel about disney wear as of late? though i don't condone any of it, i'd rather see some oversized mickey mouse shit on skinny white girls. conventionally, the actual proportions of this guy's sweatshirt aren't bad, but should a mickey mouse printed article be worn this way (on a guy at that...)? the new pop-connotations conveyed today is kinda played, and aren't even executed correctly here.

i think that disney wear was made a hipster-fad out of laziness or limited resources...and it is kind of shitty to not get it and to follow a contrived trend rather half-heartedly.

[/img]

how does everyone feel about disney wear as of late? ...and it is kind of shitty to not get it and to follow a contrived trend rather half-heartedly.

disneywear conjurs up associations of harajuku circa 1999-ish for me. that wave of unconsciously reappropriated backwash of american pop iconography (blahblah) with neon/ metallic accessories. i think it should take it should bury itself in the attic for a bit before getting rehashed.

that said the odd mickey deadstock tee is good if it's incorporated in a subtle way. i think this is nice.

disneywear conjurs up associations of harajuku circa 1999-ish for me. quote]

mr. hikaru? bxh? random #9? sux.

the only harajuku shit i actually noticed was osan amerikaji or the boom of japanese label x disney double names (which is still sometimes utilized to generate numbers).

I think the guy in the photo pulls it off without looking like an asshole, which is a rarity for disney clothes.

yeah he doesn't look like a total goof, but isn't that recently kinda the point? to look totally outlandish? it's like some played joke (not him). if i met him, i wouldn't know if he was actually a genuine disney fan or if he got got the joke wrong...

I think as long as it doesn't have stupid faux-distressing mickey usually doesn't bother me. and everything looks better oversized and on a white chick.

I think as long as it doesn't have stupid faux-distressing mickey usually doesn't bother me. and everything looks better oversized and on a white chick.

fukin truf

haha. nice tee! nice elephantitus necklace. now that i see this, i def think that the ymc's are better left untucked.

I tried fucking around with tucking for a while, but it never looked right to me.

nigga fuk u

nigga epic battle

yes

it was posted here about a year ago... dun you no your sufu history?

yeah...when it matters.

anyway i like it. so you are you black-haired again??