waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Italian, I would imagine yes....

and as for the camera, its a Canon Rebel xt, it can be had usually for around 4-600 depending on where/how/who you get it from

the pictures are infinitely better if you try, these are just quick shots to show what i'm wearing. plus, i have to keep up the trademark blur.

cmirsky, sorry but somethings just very very off in that outfit. the pants look too baggy in the top or something, and I dont mean the dropped crotch.

Yes they are baggy up top. I like the fit quite a bit....not really sure why everyone seems to be so disgusted by them.

I've posted fits far worse than this...I don't really see how this one is bad....just different.

Yes they are baggy up top. I like the fit quite a bit....not really sure why everyone seems to be so disgusted by them.

I've posted fits far worse than this...I don't really see how this one is bad....just different.

dunno man. I somewhat like the dropped crotch look, but these pants just look like they're way too big and ill fitting above the crotch, and the ultra-slim legs just emphasize that. plus I'd wear them a bit lower. just my thoughts, though.

Guest Airjamie
07-24-07.jpg

This would be amazing if you either lost the suspenders or adjusted them to be way long. These pants were made to sag like a motherfucker and i dunno they just dont look good at a normal level.

Guest jmatsu
f_DSC02943m_e73d71e.jpg

gap

material boy

air jordan

dino,

i like the fact that your material boys fit you well (you don't need braces/suspenders to either hold them up or add to an ensemble overkill). while the crotch is obviously supposed to be low, your sizing enables us to see the contours of your limbs (and compliments them)...so you don't look like you took a big old dump in them/are wearing adult diapers underneath. i'm glad that you bought the grey ones because although they have no contrast stitching, the details are evident, unlike their black model that at times, (if poorly worn) just looks like a pair of sweatpants that were taken in and sagged (think mc hammer doing high waters). i think some other guy owned a pair on this site, and he looked like a circus clown, while you on the other hand look superb.

dino,

i like the fact that your material boys fit you well (you don't need braces/suspenders to either hold them up or add to an ensemble overkill). while the crotch is obviously supposed to be low, your sizing enables us to see the contours of your limbs (and compliments them)...so you don't look like you took a big old dump in them/are wearing adult diapers underneath. i'm glad that you bought the grey ones because although they have no contrast stitching, the details are evident, unlike their black model that at times, (if poorly worn) just looks like a pair of sweatpants that were taken in and sagged (think mc hammer doing high waters). i think some other guy owned a pair on this site, and he looked like a circus clown, while you on the other hand look superb.

07-24-07.jpg

you mean this guy?

Guest jmatsu
Maybe so, but at least they don't have a diagonal crotch zipper.

i don't think that diapers ever have (or ever will) diagonal zippers, horizontal ones, or let alone selvedge.

i don't know why or how, but dum pulls off the zebra jeans nicely....

i didn't think i could ever say something like this in my life, specially about slim fitting purple and black zebra jeans on a MAN.

but dum, honestly, that shit is a gay magnet no?

I haven't noticed any stares that seemed they wanted me, mostly just people thinking

I'm fucking weird. I think the people in NY are used to weird shit though, when I get back home the people will definitely be more outspoken about how the feel about purple zebra pants.

yeah, i mean, although it's not my style at all, if it was, i would still never be able to wear them in a small town like mine. shit, matter of fact in no city over here in Portugal. In nyc, london or any other major city i bet 95% of people just wouldn't care.