waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I just want to know how he can sit and write a final for 3 hours in april 77s !!

i did one of my finals in tight-as-fuck ande whalls. i swear, when i got up they were a tiny bit looser. does anxiety help break in raw denim?

yeah, they're called military or something... :)

bigger pic esp for the chat edition:

438919311_771d3e1c92_b.jpg

derome b

lw

fullcount

john v

-Armani 43/s Stainless

-Brandini Charcoal Lambswool Zip Hoodie

-Gap 1969 selvage stretched 2x

-Jordan V '99( real ones unlike cheap's )

~elbow in shot for 3D effect of course~

33vf9j8.jpg

the jackets peculiar. unlike most military wear, like the m-65s, the m-52 does not have this label:

instead, it simply has a small white tag with "m-52" on it stitched into the neck area.

i got it for free at an airforce thrift shop, but im not sure if it was standard issue.

im going to the library today to see if i can find anything else.

Thanks Red, good to hear you're on the case!

My M65 has a white label but it doesn't say the same things as the picture you posted. Mind you, mine is definately not military issue though I think it may meet military specification. I have afeelign that the sizing is more civilian since all the army surplus stuff I've had before has been of the short arms, wide body persuasion.

I have one of these. I was surprised how good the quality is actually, especially for the for price I paid. It's going to be too hot to where all year round though and if I unbutton the lining then it loses it's shape (definately more of a coat than a jacket).

Guest jmatsu
Suspender Shirt from Japan

Dior

Ankle Boots

3-29-07.jpg

Going to see Beachhouse tonight. Deerhunter on Saturday.

curious.

i would like to know what brand your "suspender shirt from japan" is.

thanx

Guest jmatsu
Super long chat post.

long shot:

damn, you kind of look like a young paul weller (if your shit was a tad neater.) this is meant to be a great compliment.