karen walker skirt

leggings from work

n(n)

i decided i had better things to do so i went home

postal.jpg

fresh from shower moisteriser not sunk in face

love police lesbian monster trucks tee

little brother bib overalls

now im going to post cmf tees to all the cool kids... you 2 can be cool...

didn't actually wear this today, it's an old picture. curious as to what you guys think of this tee.

n116201184_30015931_9610.jpg

it's a comme des garcons homme collab with some artist i forgot. anyway i've had it since it was first 'released' for s/s 05' and so far i've only worn it maybe five times tops. not sure if it's worth keeping anymore... opinions?

didn't actually wear this today, it's an old picture. curious as to what you guys think of this tee.

pic

it's a comme des garcons homme collab with some artist i forgot. anyway i've had it since it was first 'released' for s/s 05' and so far i've only worn it maybe five times tops. not sure if it's worth keeping anymore... opinions?

Looks too busy and a tad tacky imo

n116201184_30015931_9610.jpg

i like it ok.

Gotta' say, Sidney, the shaved head isn't doing it for me like your coif was. You need the height, you just look truncated.

Also, big jacket? It's supposed to hit 60 up here!