waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

My ode to Phat Guido of styleforum

Temp- Way too hot and humid

Agenda- To the classroom today to style on the high school kids and teachers! Long day though, bed at 4am last night, up at 6:30am, not home from classroom, my courses and work till 8pm. Now time for coursework and planning an activity for the classroom. Took this before i left this morning

Apologies for no walking forward with big grin pic or shot of me drinking my starbucks double shot

picture011tx9.jpg

picture009pn1.jpgpicture010ka2.jpg

Shirt- Club contrast collar blue chambray button down with dual front pockets designed by Tim Hamilton for Uniqlo.

Watch- Vintage Bulova Accutron m9 watch from 1969, given to me by my grandpa. Nice aged brown leather band, with antique gold looking face, however it is broken but i still love it.

Belt- Nautica dark brown leather belt. Not sure if it's distressed but it used to be my roomate's and he is too fat for it so i wear it. Despite the lack of brand cachet, it is fairly nice.

Pants- Lightweight kinda crinkly paper/nylon feeling but 100% cotton cream khaki trousers from RAF by Raf Simons.

Underwear- 100% bamboo black boxer briefs from Michael J. Krell. Were to become pretty sweaty later in the day.

Socks- Olive, beige and brown socks from pre-Robinson Gap

Shoes- Suede medium brown laceups by NDC that while not distressed, do have a bit discoloration that i need to tend to from a few drops of Natural Light that happened to spill on them in a beer pong game.

lolz wearing different shirt when the shot with the watch was taken...

lolz wearing different shirt when the shot with the watch was taken...

Nice call out. You slow or something? Look at the shirt again, nig-nog