waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

goddamn its fucking hot out.

IMAG0139.jpg

joey formal, much of your appeal comes from your subversion of the expected considering your age. That you dress with a refinement and confidence beyond your years makes you a wonderful anomaly, like walking into a greasy spoon diner and getting a four star meal. That being said, this fit is retrograde. The tanktop reminds me you're sixteen. You're wearing your age like candles on a cake. Maybe you don't mind that, but it never seemed like your intention was to dress your age.

NO OFFENSE JOEY

WEAR SOME SHORTS

NO JOKES

REAL TALK

ITS FUCKING 90 IN THE CITY.

+ humidity≥

I wore wool trousers and boots all the time when living in Miami. No excuses, you gotta sacrfice for fashion.

I dont care what anyone tells you, shorts dont belong anywhere outside of a beach or gym.

Jane, much of your appeal comes from your subversion of the expected considering your age. That you dress with a refinement and confidence beyond your years makes you a wonderful anomaly, like walking into a greasy spoon diner and getting a four star meal.

That being said, this fit is retrograde. The tube top reminds me you're sixteen. You're wearing your age like candles on a cake.

Maybe you don't mind that, but it never seemed like your intention was to dress your age.

I don't agree with any of this. You sound like a 33 year old guy getting mad because his 20 yearold girlfriend decided to spend her 21st birthday bar hopping with her girlfriends instead of spending it with you, a bottle of wine, and a blue ray of LOST season 3.

chill out guy, let her be 16.