waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

My ideal look for jeans is the Spring 05 Dior Homme show, which is probably isn't ideal for this place anyway.

This forum had a phase where that was a desired look and it was a bad time.

That we're over it is not unrecognized and I'm grateful for it.

I am not small enough to be rocking these:

photo47mi0.jpg

stephenwaywtni0.jpg

Let us be glad those days are past.

I guess what I'm saying is, this used to be a pretty big Dior Dickride forum, it's not anymore, maybe you should go somewhere else.

I guess what I'm saying is, this used to be a pretty big Dior Dickride forum, it's not anymore, maybe you should go somewhere else.

I guess so, cause I think those 2 dudes look awesome. Especially #2.

And I don't get the current fascination with Supreme? It's all I see everywhere and it looks like shitty skate stuff.

I guess so, cause I think those 2 dudes looks awesome. Especially #2.

And I don't get the current fascination with Supreme? It's all I see everywhere and it looks like shitty skate stuff.

those 2 dudes are actually halifamous, 2 photos of himself ahah.

fit #2 is perfect, although the blazer looks uncomfortably tight

I guess so, cause I think those 2 dudes look awesome. Especially #2.

oh sorry, maybe i should start spending big bucks on dior like you so i can end up looking like every other hipster kid from urban outfitters.

Creative photography, it's actually pretty awkward on me.

The blazer actually fits fine, although it looks unbelievably tight.

Or at least it DID fit fine, look to the supermarket soon for an excellent price on it.

Supreme has been a running constant on these boards since they started. I like to think that it keeps us humble by anchoring us to our streetwear origins, but mostly it just serves to attract mental defectives and cultural degenerates to our ranks.

As far as the governing aesthetic of the time goes, I'm not quite sure where we are. After the Dior/Heroin boy thing the forums had a significant period of gothninja/arte povera (rick, ccp, ann, etc) that is still fairly prevalent, although stylezeitgeist.com drew out the most dedicated among them. Right now seems to be a muddle of the previously mentioned, along with a neo-futurist colour brigade (vibskov, scott, raf shooz etc) and a growing group that seem to prefer the more masculine RO, Geller, CCP and Raf pieces.

oh sorry, maybe i should start spending big bucks on dior like you so i can end up looking like every other hipster kid from urban outfitters.

I was actually inquiring about the brand, not shitting on it, but whatever. I was wondering why people like it so much when it seems to look like shitty skate brands.

edit: Yeah I guess I just missed the boat on the whole look. Whatever, I like it. Wish I was this age at the good times for DH, but I can definitely appreciate Rick, Ann, Raf and especially Geller.

this looks good, hali.

photo47mi0.jpg

stephenwaywtni0.jpg

Not a great a fit pic since it's so dark I guess (unofficial page theme promoted by me and fndmybetterhalf?). But I've been too lazy to take pictures of myself for months, so this thread'll have to settle for the first shot someone else took of me.

2595515544_9f9356191c_b.jpg

ha yeh fuck knows when i get in front of the camera im never sure what i should do smile or where to put my hands honestly dont mean to pout or anything but yeh might just start pulling stupid face would be eaiser