waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

by the way, based on his last fit, destructodisk is allowed 2 bad fits or to say anything.

that shit was on point, so he gets the immunity idol.

I completely disagree.

I neg'd Medic because that seriously looks like trash. He has seen the look he is going for pulled off well, but fails to do it himself. The Sams have no form to them, they look like a fucking accordion going up his leg.

What are you wearing today? Survivor Edition?!?!?

new way to get membership! instead of just opening and closing registration randomly for flood control, limit access to a waywt thread where all established members vote on new people's fits every day. 7 days in a row of majority "yes" votes gets you in.

genius idea knugget

The impression I got from his latest in regular edition was that he just took a giant dump in his pants and it's filling them up. I think it's the way he's standing...one arm behind his back and one heel not touching the ground. Like he's trying to contain the drip.

DSC05740.jpg

those are my running shorts! ...man i have good taste in clothing. um, maybe she just thinks the labelism here is a bit dumb. sometimes it's nice to just go out and not give a shit what you look like.

if it weren't for the denim, i'd get the fuck out of here. all this new shit is still the same old shit as far as i'm concerned.

Superirony?

OR WHAT?!??!