Flat Head Jeans and Shirts

kiya

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to note that all jeans coming to Self Edge will have a normal pocket.

They're going to have what they're calling "The Kiya Pocket", aka A Normal Pocket. I have no idea why they've chosen to name what is a normal pocket after me.. i think they find it funny.. haha...

I told them i wasn't too into the slanted pocket and they said "we'll make different ones for you"..

we'll see..

Maybe its because youre "the wife of Self Edge..."

Anyone else have thoughts on my question above about the fit and stretching of the 3001? I feel like I may have bought the wrong model Flathead.

Search for the Flat Head 3001 post. Sycamore No More started it. He gave detailed measurements pre and post soak. And yes, there was shrinkage.

i soaked these two days ago (THANKS STUNT!!! i love em), and they shrank in the inseam and slightly in the waist, but i wore them while they were slightly damp, and the waist stretched back out to about 31 1/2". im hoping they dont stretch THAT much more, i might have to soak/wash more often than i usually do... but these things a fucking beautiful. more hair than an italian.

I asked this in the small questions thread, but I guess it can fit here too. What model Flat Head would be closest in fit to the Sugarcane 1947 or the Fob 151?

The 3003 is almost exactly the same.

relaxed mid to late 40's repro.

the 3003 has the arcuates painted on, not stitched.

$280 at SE..

The 3003 is almost exactly the same.

relaxed mid to late 40's repro.

the 3003 has the arcuates painted on, not stitched.

$280 at SE..

I don't know, it would seem to me that the 3005 is more similar, except that it has a slightly lower rise, though not really a low rise. The 3003 is a ww2 model like you said, meaning a HIGH waist and relaxed cut.

Some new items coming in next week...

Obviously these terrible photos of a page out of Lightening doesn't do these items justice.. this stuff must be seen in person.

DSC05170-709741.JPG

DSC05169-712566.JPG

what's the retail price on that yellow zip-up tracktop-like thingy(can't quite tell what it is on that pic)?

i don't think small zip-ups work well on a hoodie, but oh well. it would look much better if it was full zip or without a zip up at all in my humble opinion.

Prices of all button down shirts are $170 and sweaters are $190...

we sell all of the clothing same as Japanese retail.

:)

Here is my vintage souvenir jacket I got in Bangkok. Does anyone know what it says?

didn't see your question, serge...

it reads "sea dragon spirit" literally - probably refers to the mythical four dragon guardians of the seas.

i just bought the lightning flat head style guide...nice catalogue.

what's the retail price on that yellow zip-up tracktop-like thingy(can't quite tell what it is on that pic)?

listed as 17,000 yen = $140

"SGP-51W Snow Pattern Half Zip L/S Sweat"

i thought it was $160 for the shirts;)

listed shirts run from 12,500 - 18,700 yen

$102 - $152

didn't see your question, serge...

it reads "sea dragon spirit" literally - probably refers to the mythical four dragon guardians of the seas.

i just bought the lightning flat head style guide...nice catalogue.

listed as 17,000 yen = $140

"SGP-51W Snow Pattern Half Zip L/S Sweat"

listed shirts run from 12,500 - 18,700 yen

$102 - $152

Actually, EVERY shirt we sell is 18,700 yen ($153).

we don't carry any of the lower priced shirts...

trust me, our prices are the same as Japanese retail, at the most they'd be 10 to 15 more. :)

So I finally made it to self edge today. Great store! Tiny, but loaded haha. I went to try on the flat head shirts because I have been looking for slim fitting warm shirts but I couldn't even fit into the 44! Damn big upper body. Get them to start making a 46, lol. Anyone know of other brands that make good slim flannel shirts? I don't want to tuck them in

So I finally made it to self edge today. Great store! Tiny, but loaded haha. I went to try on the flat head shirts because I have been looking for slim fitting warm shirts but I couldn't even fit into the 44! Damn big upper body. Get them to start making a 46, lol. Anyone know of other brands that make good slim flannel shirts? I don't want to tuck them in

Whats your actual chest size? Ive been trying to get measurements of a size 44 for a while now to see if they will fit me.

Whats your actual chest size? Ive been trying to get measurements of a size 44 for a while now to see if they will fit me.

Guys..

that's what 44 means on these shirts. a 44 is a 44" chest, a 40 is a 40" chest, etc..

:)