australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

I hate INCU, they all a bunch douche bags. Whenever I walk in there they never acknowledge me or say shit.

They have been fine with me, always up for a chat and helped me out.

The staff had a chat to me once about how a large portion of their clientele are rude/stuck up affluent types who purchase a majority of a particular labels season in one visit. I think if you were to struck up a conversation with the staff they would be quite friendly and informative.

Edit: I am neither rude nor affluent and i have tried to strike up some sort of convo or even just try and see if they will respond to me most times i visit. No dice, i got one to talk to me for about 20 secs then he drifted back to the counter and kept chatting to the other staff whilst they flitted around and straightened every garment i touched. I have even picked up a pair of cpees and flipped them around in my pal and looked at them and they didn't offer to help me try it on or find a size for me, then again maybe there wasn't any mens sizes left.. i dunno.

They generally just look uninterested.

Where: LVL 3, 16–28 FØSTER ST SURRY HILLS 2010

I see what they did there

probably cos you white jcot, I find them all nice enough.

I had to go to a work bbq thing on the weekend. Found out two of the chinese girls i work with rock goth ninja. Kinda queer but i been talking to them bout jawn all week....took me by surprise how little work people be doing at their desks.

CM store is still around.

Usually not much worth seeing but if you're around the hood you may as well check in.

Occasionally some sale items out in the back room are semi descent just for cheapies. T's and sweats just for cruising around the house and what not.

If you know your size, get some Allen Edmonds off Ebay US. 100% worth it.

What size are you?

10UK.

check out pediwear.co.uk good prices for Loake and Grenson stuff. Far cheaper than buying here in aus. Just confirm your size at Joseph's (loake) and Incu (grenson).

Yeah I got some Loake Wells from pediwear, looking at C&J Edgware from Plal, little bit cheaper than pediwear with the current currency.

probably cos you white jcot, I find them all nice enough.

:(:(:( racists:p

Hey how do you know i'm a whitey? Obvious by the way i post?:confused:

also what do the girls look at online?? any forums?

Hey is a 10UK in Loake like a 28cm foot?

shit really... hmmm thanks mate.. anyone else want to chime in feel free:D

so do feet sizes go up around two cms for every size? say size 9uk or 10aus 27cm? size 10 uk 11aus 29.5cm? Makes my foot seem so small :/

How do you fit into 10uk James? Your foot seems a little big for it? Maybe 28.5cm or so i would expect, am i that far off?

edit:555posts=awesome number

Haha, might go delete an old post to maintain the 555...

I don't know about 2cm per size... Maybe 1/2 an inch per size? Size 11UKs seem to measure around 30-31cm inside, whereas most 10's are between 29 and 30cm.

I like a pretty snug fit and my feet aren't too wide, as long as the shoe measures at least 29cm inside, my toes bunch up without complaint.

:(:(:( racists:p

Hey how do you know i'm a whitey? Obvious by the way i post?:confused:

also what do the girls look at online?? any forums?

Hey is a 10UK in Loake like a 28cm foot?

lulz. ye its the way you post, very eloquent. the way you string your words together - i can tell its from white man.

na they dont look at forums, i got dissappointed when they showed me this taobao.com shit- its like the chinese ebay. i asked one of them if she knew RO? she said no, but she told me she knew kva..she said ro looked cool though, but then i told her much much it was and she was like :eek::eek:

im showing them all banal chic. get some frute swagz in this office.

^lol...

yeh man always cool to meet girls who share a certain taste in design, i know i fell in love with one of the cute sa's at Lift, she was so cute wearing Ro, Yohji and Guidi back zip calf leather boots *siiiiiiigh <3<3<3<3<3<3

p.s. I am half Bhutanese half Swedish.

Yeah Pathway, just on the edge of Chinatown on Dixon Street.

Don't think they stock Julius but they certainly stock all the high end hypebeast stuff. Neighborhood, BAPE, CDG, Roen, Mastermind Japan etc... Decent place, without the STUPID markups. I think the price difference between them and a proxy would be minimal.