australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

was typing a longer version but the stupid internet disconnected so here's the shorter version:

went to oxford st today and picked up three CON tees and a cardi and a pair of tfds. the nudie sales girl was good looking:)

hair cut at shinka it was very nice.

Does anyone know if Our Spot still has stock of the CDG heart shirts?

And if so, how much do they go for? Thinking of picking one up for a birthday.

These ones.

http://ourspot.com.au/CDG_heart-button-up.jpg

I still have no idea how to upload photos.

to upload photos go to a site like photobucket.com and create an account. Once you have done that click on your album tab. Then click on the Choose file button. Then find the pic you wish to upload. which you have previously saved to your computers harddrive. select it and press ok. Then click on the upload button just below the choose file. The pic will upload and save to your personal account. At the bottom of the picture there should be four text boxes. Email & IM, Direct Link, HTML Code & IMG Code. Select the text next to IMG code. This will automatically save the text to your clipboard. Then paste the text into a reply box on here. It should look like this before you post the message:

[img*]http://i**.photobucket.com/albums/A***/your user name/Name of your imagejpg[*/IMG]

Hey presto your image should be posted up now.

hope that helps.

jcotteri - is that what you are looking for?

http://www.djpremium.com/shop/G2-V96014-R54372-P384376/umbro-by-kim-jones/hi-woven-leather.html

i know its not plain white but anyway have a look i think it looks good

no that isnt what im looking for, but this is:

http://www.djpremium.com/shop/G1-V96009-R54352-P385590/umbro-by-kim-jones/gamba-feather.html

This is probably what im going to get.

was typing a longer version but the stupid internet disconnected so here's the shorter version:

went to oxford st today and picked up three CON tees and a cardi and a pair of tfds. the nudie sales girl was good looking:)

hair cut at shinka it was very nice.

hmmmm i dont think tfds would look good with a con tee. The only nudie you could get away with i think would be the coated version.. but even then. Post pics of the con tees.

hmmmm i dont think tfds would look good with a con tee. The only nudie you could get away with i think would be the coated version.. but even then. Post pics of the con tees.

I know.. but i need new jeans now and it seems the best option coz every single guy on the street is wearing it?...damn!! Might get a pair of ksubi uzi blue vein..

will post pics on the weekend after picking them up.. might pick up some more from incu.. omg thanks to my bank card it doesnt allow me to spend more than a grand in one day. so im not going broke this week.:P

and the tees cutting is no longer oversized but turned out to be kinda slim.

anyone know what nudie is stocking (black) dry-coated-wise?

i vaguely remember reading somewhere that nudie were gonna release DC in a whole lotta models (not just thin finn/long johns) this season..

fingers crossed they do a DC in high kai

anyone goin to incu TGV store launch on 16th?

This would be great for a meetup, but how do we get an invite??

Walked past there and where incu is, it is now incu womens, and across from it is going to be incu men. Exciting!

On another note, i had an exciting day last friday. Bought a Friedrich Gray shirt from incu paddo, checked out Assin. Amazing!

But the highlight was meeting Adam Levine from Maroon 5, one of my favourite bands! I'll post pick later since i'm browsing on my phone

anyone know what nudie is stocking (black) dry-coated-wise?

i vaguely remember reading somewhere that nudie were gonna release DC in a whole lotta models (not just thin finn/long johns) this season..

fingers crossed they do a DC in high kai

I've seen DBC in Average Joe, Slim Jim, Tight Long Johns and Thin Finns, haven't seen any in High Kai though.

I've seen DBC in Average Joe, Slim Jim, Tight Long Johns and Thin Finns, haven't seen any in High Kai though.

Dang. I think they are shown as High Kai on the nudie website.. (although the photo looks a little off - shit looks far too loose).

I know.. but i need new jeans now and it seems the best option coz every single guy on the street is wearing it?...damn!! Might get a pair of ksubi uzi blue vein..

will post pics on the weekend after picking them up.. might pick up some more from incu.. omg thanks to my bank card it doesnt allow me to spend more than a grand in one day. so im not going broke this week.:P

and the tees cutting is no longer oversized but turned out to be kinda slim.

Nah man dont head for the same as every single guy. If you are keen to get nudies then go for some black coated long johns/slim jims. though of course depending on your body type. Yeh perhaps some apc's in a real super slim fit. ahh thats what i would do, ignore me... but yeh the coated nudies are the only nice ones i reckon. Just dont buy tsubi jeans..haha.

coated nudies are definately the only ones worth buying nowadays. I am totally over the brand but my tfbc are definately my fav jeans in terms of fit and working with most outfits even after having them for about a year i still wear them most days of the week. thinking about getting the grey version and would love a coated white to become available.

gah... i just bought some vibskov today - i will never get some new con at this rate, I want those damn silk knit pants.

Oh and when the fuck is AA opening? I want some rib leggings...

Nah man dont head for the same as every single guy. If you are keen to get nudies then go for some black coated long johns/slim jims. though of course depending on your body type. Yeh perhaps some apc's in a real super slim fit. ahh thats what i would do, ignore me... but yeh the coated nudies are the only nice ones i reckon. Just dont buy tsubi jeans..haha.

forgot to mention that i had tfdbc..:P might cop a tfdg.. and i think a77 grey colordrive was nice..but where to cop? i totally understand ksubi is turning people off now, saw worn greys and dawn to dusteds all over the street.. but i think this season's jeans are nice.. in particular i liked their gg albino beach and dd pre loved raw.

coated nudies are definately the only ones worth buying nowadays. I am totally over the brand but my tfbc are definately my fav jeans in terms of fit and working with most outfits even after having them for about a year i still wear them most days of the week. thinking about getting the grey version and would love a coated white to become available.

gah... i just bought some vibskov today - i will never get some new con at this rate, I want those damn silk knit pants.

Oh and when the fuck is AA opening? I want some rib leggings...

yes yes yes tfdbc is a great pair of jeans and i also think thin finn indigo coated dry was really nice, which was said only 300 pairs was released in australia...

sweet fadez?

ahah. they all leather-like in the wear spots?

the wear spots shine up a bit but mine really dont look that worn in - getting the patented nudie crotch blow-out starting though. I don't exactly wear mine hard though - in the office and commuting and all that doesnt do much.

A friend of mine washed his and they turned to shit.. well not shit but, you know... the finsh got real dull.

forgot to mention that i had tfdbc..:P might cop a tfdg.. and i think a77 grey colordrive was nice..but where to cop? i totally understand ksubi is turning people off now, saw worn greys and dawn to dusteds all over the street.. but i think this season's jeans are nice.. in particular i liked their gg albino beach and dd pre loved raw.

yes yes yes tfdbc is a great pair of jeans and i also think thin finn indigo coated dry was really nice, which was said only 300 pairs was released in australia...

Ahhh awsome, well don't mind me then of course get what you like but yeh you can certainly understand what is wrong with tsubi. For me if you get tsubi, its as bad as getting some deisel bootcut stupid wash.. Hah.. I just think the construction is shit, they seem to fall apart really easily and are not worth the silly price tag.. ie 300+ wtf! Yeh go with some april77 greys or even helmut lang grey.. Im not sure who stocks aprill 77 in syd.. I would assume you live there...

so does anyone know where to get a77 in syd? I only know where to get it in Melb.

Is Helmut Lang stocked in Syd at all?

^ Helmut Lang hasn't been stock at DJ's for a few years. Best bet is to probably find them on ebay.

How many jeans do you guys own? I've got:

Julian Red Hobokens sz 29

Julian Red Dark Dancers sz 32

Nudie Thin Finn Black Coated sz 30

DH 21cm indigo sz 29

DH 19cm indigo sz 30

I've stopped wearing my DH jeans because they've stretched too much. I'm looking to pick up another pair of 19cm in size 28.

APC NC 34

APC NS 32

TFDS 34

TFDB 34

Sold off eight pairs of Tsubis a year or so ago.

I'm about to sell off my Nudies. I haven't worn them in months. Going to grab some grey and black NC.

I'll be taking photos at the Incu re-launch.

yeh my diors have stretched out quite a bit. ive considered taking them to a tailor to get them tapered .. wat do u guys think?

ive searched this thread and found that vlada has been recommended by homme. just wondering if it would be suitable for a pair of jeans and without being too costly for a taper job