australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

well i have the black ones..but everytime i wore it n took pics for waywt i always end up at worst waywt n got neg comm for the shoes..some states people think its gay..however, got some message from couple singaporeans that wondering where to grab one..

i think its really comfy for everyday footwear, just a different form of thongs for me..

Well alot of my friends says ti looks good, and I actually quite like it as a slim shoe with slim jeans, as a bit of a minimalisitic look. (poor seven.homme though for the bad reception on here :P )

however the two things holding me back from it was the fact that everyone in sydney seems to have it and that turns me off a bit.

The second thing was when i tried them on it really lacked support, as I am used to wearing sneakers and have slight alignment problems.

I'm looking for a pair of boots atm, and some more sneakers (i'm a bit of a sneakerhead). What places should I check out other than Hype.

Hey guys. I'm just looking for advice on where to buy a decent suit for my formal (year 12). haha I have no clue on this, though I'd probably end up at Myer or Roger David. So could you guys point me in the right direction aside from those basic stores? (considering cost also, not too expensive)

just hire one unless you are ready to fork out top dollars for a well made suit. i made the mistake of buying a suit for my formal twice (yr 10 and 12) and only worn them once at that time.

if you insist on buying, saba has a decent cut and probably the cheapest decent looking suit you will find. they are around 700 for the jacket and pants.

swooc has a point... don't go to roger david! the thing is, if you try to skimp on a suit, you'll ending paying more in the end as you'll throw out your cheap suit and buy a more expensive one anyway.

$200 suit with 4 wears = $50/wear

$700 suit with years of wear = <$10/wear.

My apologies for putting up the wrong site. Was thinking about Supply [supplySTORE.com.au]. But yes, from my previous trips down to Assin Melbourne, the things there are really mind blowing.

However, so are the prices. $535AUD for an Undercover tee. $560AUD for a pair of Dior Homme jeans. It's obviously far cheaper overseas, but when one is in want... Some lucky Sydney Sufu-er should start work there. Hehe.