australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

I got most of my April77 from US/Japan

Japan got more varieties (but they are slightly more exp from there) :D

Lately incu has only had one size 32 and one size 34 A77. I asked the guy if they had any 30's but they dont. Apparently there is some kind of supplier issue and they may not have any for some time.

Anyway sev3n, where did you get yours from overseas?

hmphh, Claude Maus shop opened not long ago...

apart from that, nothin exciting really.. :o

Where are you located now Apu?

i am now n Durham, North Carolina

getting my Masters degree from Duke

there is absolutely nothing here in terms of shopping, however, i am hoping to make a trip to NY during the thanksgiving period so it should be good

i am now n Durham, North Carolina

getting my Masters degree from Duke

there is absolutely nothing here in terms of shopping, however, i am hoping to make a trip to NY during the thanksgiving period so it should be good

Now I have a new proxy from the states :D

wooohooo!

haha yeah the crowd will be shit as usual but that doesnt usually bother me... it's good for a laugh and there is a sure-fire self prescibed remedy to make sure you don't even notice them ;)

but yeah... i always miss festivals.. when tix get released i don't want to go but when it gets up to the date i always wish i was... eh.

haha yeah the crowd will be shit as usual but that doesnt usually bother me... it's good for a laugh and there is a sure-fire self prescibed remedy to make sure you don't even notice them ;)

but yeah... i always miss festivals.. when tix get released i don't want to go but when it gets up to the date i always wish i was... eh.

I can totally see the crowd at parklife being a sea of fluoro and all the girls wearing those shithouse HoH rip-off tops from supre...but like you said homme.homme I expect to be in my own little world anyway :D

i got ticket but suddenly i've been sick in the last 2 days, so still not sure if im goin or not...

its really intereting talk about festival, some people really think about how to dress up and even made some DIY t's, like last time i went to parklife, there r these bunch of girls wearing t's "i love parklife" and i thought it was the official marchandise cuz it looks sleek n profesional but apperantly its not...lol