australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

ye same.. going with a mate..meeting him at 3 so ill prolly be there around 3.30ish.

fk man i gotta buy for 3 other ppl wtfff and we're all the same size rof

do u guys rkn they will put out all the stock they have on the first day? or save some for fri/sat?

hope it doesnt rain 2moz

sale was awesome i thought. spoke to gareth, such a champion.. offered us some beer haha

theres heaps of sizes are available

kopped 3 Ts, pair of neo neo jeans, impressionism blazer and a logo tee for the missus.

they had some viscose tees (tried to look for some XS in black/white for you DJI haha but no luck.. only found one in navy)

some lucky dude got the new season's save the world leather bag.. only one there apparently!

oh and met mark (seven.homme) for the first time which was cool :D

home..there were vests..i didnt have enough money tho

and i was the guy who bought the leather bag.. $70.. was it one of u's who came up to me asking about it??

i got a pair of dropped crotch trackies.. i'm not sure if i wanna keep it tho..

should have gotten a pair of jeans instead

ahha yeah that was me ajax

how much were the drop crotch trackies? and what size/colour? i was actually looking it but didnt find any :/ only saw the serpent trackies and those grey ones folded under the table.. tell me if u want to get rid of it :>

@marck: there were loads of white shoes.. 90% of them prolly.. mostly mono1s and that one other style from the very first season.. i saw a grey mono2, one pair of haunted tree boot and white cubism.. didnt see mono2 in white though

oh.. nice to sorta meet you..yeah i might want to let go of it.. it was $70

if you've got a pair of neoneos i can give you $30 and the trackies?

yeah the sale was pretty good..

heaps of stuff.. wish i had more money (got like $550 on paypal =S )

i met gareth when i left, outside... heaps nice guy

what jewelery did they have and did they have any double front viscose tees in medium? damn it i don't get paid till next thursday! :( if they are real cheep anyone want to pick me up two of them and i will pay next thursday (black/grey/white)? lol may as well try.or even the rotten core tees in viscose with he normal neck not the wide neck in same colours. i would take one of them as well. How much were these two tees priced at? anyone tell me? tnx in advance

i went around 6 and all the shoes were gone apart from white monos and a silver pair and other random white ones.

i got a black crinkle tee, a singlet, black sweater and one of the mohair jumpers. quite happy with those purchases.

overall i think it was an awesome sale

what jewelery did they have and did they have any double front viscose tees in medium? damn it i don't get paid till next thursday! :( if they are real cheep anyone want to pick me up two of them and i will pay next thursday (black/grey/white)? lol may as well try.or even the rotten core tees in viscose with he normal neck not the wide neck in same colours. i would take one of them as well. How much were these two tees priced at? anyone tell me? tnx in advance

yo

they had the cube necklace, prism necklace, and a few of the bracelets (which were pretty much rrp, the necklaces were cheaper, like 150 i think) ahh the tees were 30 or 40 each i think, i never remember the specifics..lol