australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

I like Oliver Shirts. They are based in North Sydney.

Made to measure for two bills. They will change the template a lot if requested.

I've yet to order, but their ready to wear range is very nice.

I have wardrobe full of Herringbone shirts. I felt that Oliver's fabrics were as good if not better and their fused collars felt much more durable.

I have secured a pad in SuFu approved Milson's Point. Yay!

I work in North Sydney.

I am looking forward to walking to work instead of standing on a packed train for half an hour then rushing to change platforms to hop on another packed train for a quarter of an hour.

I looked at a few places in Paddo, including a split loft above Tsubi.

It would have been great, but everything is small and a tad dilapidated around there for the coin I have,

I suppose I could have lived in Aerial and Assin and just wandered home to sleep.

Sydney property prices are crazy. Currently living near my uni, but desperately seeking a place to move out to soon. Can't stand living with my idiot housemates anymore. One of them filed a noise complaint suit against me to my estate agent. Saying that the party I had 2 weeks ago kept him from sleeping...

Only problem is. I wasn't even in the state when it happened. Was on holiday in Melbourne.

Looking for a new place at the moment... I'd love to stay in the city but it's kinda hard to justify that kinda rent. It's literally a new CDG something every week.

i cant believethe pricing on the play stuff ^ its like 2/3 times retail in tokyo.better to just proxy.shit is ugly anyways.on another note, anyone seen gladiator sandals being sold in sydney anywhere.desperate for some.cheers.

I just assumed the sandals are everywhere, pretty much every other cwg I encounter in syd is wearing a pair. Sorry for no real useful input, good luck.

Ah just phoned GP, Glue and Hype ~ no one has them :(

Only Hype seems to stock them but they're all sold out in NSW >.<

If the other suggested stores didn't work out, I know that Platypus store or whatever in Market City sells them. Not sure if that's the name of the store but it's pretty hard to miss on the bottom floor. Prices I think were ~90.

I have secured a pad in SuFu approved Milson's Point. Yay!

Congrats!

I bought a 1 bedder in the CBD, moving in in April (fooking long wait). Still gotta commute to Chatswood for work tho. :( It's Asia town there.

nevereverland anyone?

ps:

my deep greedy black mind told me not to share this, but im tryin to be a good sydneysider :)

Chronicles of Never

First ever sample sale with mens and womens pieces as well as jewellery.

Thursday 30 October to Saturday 1 November

Starts at 4pm

Level 3

16-28 Foster Street

Surry Hills, NSW

will be there a bit earlier than 4.. see ya's then.

nevereverland anyone?

ps:

my deep greedy black mind told me not to share this, but im tryin to be a good sydneysider :)

Chronicles of Never

First ever sample sale with mens and womens pieces as well as jewellery.

Thursday 30 October to Saturday 1 November

Starts at 4pm

Level 3

16-28 Foster Street

Surry Hills, NSW

yo.. Can anyone help me out.. I don't have any cash for the sale, but i've got money on paypal (transfer to bank takes like 3 days). I'll paypal money if you can give me cash? Or even buy me stuff at the sale haha

Cheers

Oh and i can give extra for the trouble

yo, if anyone spots a pythagoras vest or the never have u ever heard vest (or the monochromatic vest, but i doubt they'll have this) in small (black, navy, grey) at the sale, can you pick it up for me and i'll direct deposit you the cost plus a fee. cheers guys.