australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

I'm after a cardigan. Nothing with an oversized / shawl collar, just a simple, charcoal / burgundy cardi that will button halfway up the chest. Any suggestions? Saw a p s paul smith one at dj's tonight; but was paper thin and did not fit quite right.

Hi guys, Im in search of a decent black leather jacket for the winter and need some help. Ive checked the other sufu threads and they seem to have alot of useful info on styles of leathers and various brands but not easily attainable locally. I havent ventured out to check the sydney stores recently but plan on doing so this weekend. So Im wondering if any of you had any recommendations; is there anything stocked in sydney worth checking out? like at incu or otherwise/any good finds at the markets possibly? as i would like to try it on before I buy. Otherwise, is my only option to search online/abroad?

im open to all suggestions, and any advice would be appreciated...

cheers

Hi guys, Im in search of a decent black leather jacket for the winter and need some help. Ive checked the other sufu threads and they seem to have alot of useful info on styles of leathers and various brands but not easily attainable locally. I havent ventured out to check the sydney stores recently but plan on doing so this weekend. So Im wondering if any of you had any recommendations; is there anything stocked in sydney worth checking out? like at incu or otherwise/any good finds at the markets possibly? as i would like to try it on before I buy. Otherwise, is my only option to search online/abroad?

im open to all suggestions, and any advice would be appreciated...

cheers

price range? theres this cool leather jacket by arvust at GP. but it cost 300 ..

Just as a heads up.

Anyone who wants Carhartt jackets etc. I suppose it might not fit with most of your aesthetics.

But anyway... I've been working at SP [superPosition for awhile]. I'm guessing most of you won't like most of the stuff there but if there's anything.... Let me know.

PM me.

Looks like Harry Kewell is sporting a pair of c diems in todays Sun Herald. Rich bastard. Rich pommy bastard.

harrykewellnarrowweb300wj5.jpg

(picture was bigger in the newspaper)

Is that a fine on the car in the background ? Lol, fuck trying to park anywhere in Sydney

I think Volleys are about $20 - $25 depending on where you buy them and which ones.

You can get the standard ones from Kmart, Target, BigW, PayLess etc.

homme.h : haha, you sly dog. Just you saying that brings back all the entreprenarial things I pulled out during school. I sold coke bottle labels one time when they were doing a 'free diskman' promo.