australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

the only denim out of aust which is any good is imperial and i think its cheaper from selfedge.

and of course there is ksubi and chronicles of never also do denim which is nice if it's your style.

Yeah, I did Ksubi. Is it easy to find in Sydney? And is it any cheaper for my bro to buy it there?

I'm pretty sure they're only 230.

I've still got the receipt of a pair of Kings and a pair of Dukes I bought at different times last year. Unless prices have increased [which... I don't think has happened], it should still be the same.

We're talking from another:inch right? Give Ritchie a call, he'll be able to tell you what's up.

our prayer just been answered

ASSIN SALE

50-70% OFF ALL STOCK

including

2008 A/W Maison MartinMargiela

& Dior Homme

Saturday 31st May - Tuesday 3rd June

You beat me to it. Got the email too, very very surprised. The only disapointement is that every time I've been there I didn't like the materials of the DH suits they had, but at least this should bring the price down to a level matching world wide prices.

i just got hyped up about Assin sale...then realised i had no money....then thought of different ways i could scrape the bottom of the money barrel or scam ppl of their money...then realised it was in Melb...then realised 30% in Syd...then realised only in big sizes...i've just been on a rollercoaster of emotion...