australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

speaking of CON..

i bought the wercism knit (mohair) on ebay, a bit big on me.. thinking of selling..might put it on the market soon.. just a heads up..

42fa_1.JPG

4262_1.JPG

by the way.. the new incu looks great.. didnt go to the launch tho..

oh.. and also..might pick up a Robert Geller jacket from our spot

yeah.. The bottom left one. Didn't try it on, but suspecting it might be a bit big. Size 50, not sure if they had other sizes.

On another note, i recently, and am still in the process of learning to sow. Just wondering if anyone knows any shops that sell high quality fabrics, ie. Soft cottons, leathers etc. Went to spotlight, and wasn't satisfied. Thanks

if you want leather go to nsw leather in waterloo. its on the corner of elizabeth st & short st i think. they have off cuts there which you can pick and chose from and if you say you are a fashion student they charge you a little less for full skins sometimes.

For fabrics go to Greenfields in Surry Hills, Mary Street I think. There is two levels, first has heaps and heaps of trims like buttons and zippers and shit and the next level up is fabrics. People on the second level are usually much more helpful. The people there are nicer earlier in the day so try to get there before lunch.