australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Yeah it blows, but what can you do. In a way, I'm appreciative of all these people dressed like shit. After all, if everyone was wearing Commes Des Garcon and Dior Homme, then well... I suppose those wearing A.P.C. or whatever might be considered tacky. Who knows?

Technically correct is one thing, but it's up to the individual isn't it?

As a Christian, I'm not supposed to have pre-marital sex.

ugliest shit ever

does anyone know that industrie had a problem with nudie bcuz they copied the back pocket stitching? well im not sure its true or not but thats what ive heard ..

i remember back when nudies were starting to get popular in aus back in mid 06 industrie came out with these raw denim SJ and SSK knockoffs with bright orange stitching and wavy backpockets

for all the bad stuff sydney's introduced me to, there's also a lot of cool stuff. really looking forward to the new incu @ tgv.

also, i'm looking for a cheap-ish blazer/suit. does the cheap monday store in bondi have anything decent? i'm up to 200+ for the blazer, maybe 300ish. just simple, slim black. or maybe some local labels? does hem & haw make any? i'm open to your suggestions!

Haha. It's true.

Funniest thing I've heard all day.

Probably just don't go to Paramatta...

anywhere that far west for that matter. The only people than can do collar up is proper country kids, then it is only to keep the sun off the back of your neck..fucking industrie

^ I haven't been out on a Thursday for ages. Maybe somewhere like world bar?

Anyone have any recommendations for a weekend/carry-all bag? Something to carry my stuff on weekend trips. Prefer something in leather but canvas can work. Willing to drop some coin on one (up to $500).

Yeah it blows, but what can you do. In a way, I'm appreciative of all these people dressed like shit. After all, if everyone was wearing Commes Des Garcon and Dior Homme, then well... I suppose those wearing A.P.C. or whatever might be considered tacky. Who knows?

Technically correct is one thing, but it's up to the individual isn't it?

As a Christian, I'm not supposed to have pre-marital sex.

I was wearing my Cure's around Chatswood a fair bit if stacking with a plain grey tee. A 30-40 year old well dressed man with his wife slows down checking my outfit out head to toe, atleast 3 times. He was surely straight. Anyone else getting strange looks from copious amounts of stacking or otherwise? It was a first for me.

Anyone else getting strange looks from copious amounts of stacking or otherwise? It was a first for me.

I've only ever noticed having my clothes checked out once. It was one of those blatant, start at the shoes and slowly move the eyes up judgemntal looks. I still remember the expression and I still don't have a clue if it was approval or disgust. And I could count compliments on one hand, and one of those was for shoes that would have sufuers spitting at me across the internet. Appart from that, it's snide remarks all the way down.

ive always been thinking about how we won't be able to keep up with fashion of the future. wat we think is trendy would probably have been dead for several decades. the fashionable kids of that time will give us disgusted looks at how poor we dress .. and in turn, we'll be thinking about how dumb they look. its kind of scary lol

i was 'checked' out by my friend at uni the other day. he did the shirt to shoes scan, and then shoes to chest scan. i have to admit it felt a bit awkward. its not that i dont feel confident rocking the clothes .. but its just a bit weird if i was to start naming brands theyve never heard of and telling them my jeans cost more than their entire outfit