What Will You Look Like this Spring?

masuerte

Eh, I'm not planning on buying much new stuff. Looking at getting a MJK linen jacket and some grey tees, that's about it. Asides from that, the contents of my summer drawer (shorts, old cutoff jeans, horrible summer shirts that you think are a good idea come August, vans slipons & flipflops) will come out and my sweaters and stuff will go into the drawer for the following several months.

Shorts cut above the knee in black and white/creme seersucker

very light weight 5 ep one wash jeans

topsiders, (still unsure of the colour to rebuy) and white common projects

striped nautical l/s shirt

t-shirts - white, graphics (marc jacobs, CdG, S2A, Rouges Gallery)

grey and white solid v neck sweaters

tennis sweater

white dress shirts

wayfarers

grey cardigan

grey slim suit, will wear mostly the blazer

navy blazer

no socks - never

that means i will need some odor eaters.

going to be hard to stop wearing black head to toe but I will try

would aslo like to get a pair of lace ups. I saw grey cloak ones, but cant find them.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to wear more minimalistic combinations than ever before and I'll try to have a perfect fit.... My jeans are going to be more skinny and I'll try to use some more colours than only grey black white etc... A little red and so on! I also fell in love with those new Dior Chucks - we'll see what happens :D

White Linen Button Down shirts, Loose White Lightweight Cotton and/or Linen Pants, White Tees, Varvatos' Jack Purcells, Flip Flops... Yeah... pretty much mostly Whites... lol NYC can get pretty damn hot sometimes... it over 100 degrees Farenheit for a week straight last yr...

Sucks Living in NYC... gotta roll up my pants too or else my pants wont stay white...

I want to rock a mini trench this spring.

More minimal, if that's even possible.

I decided to au revior leather starting this year, so finding dressier shoes (heels) would be a tough one.

gah.

I plan on wearing lots of pastels and I want to get some seersucker into the mix. I saw some pants that were seersucker, but I am not sure what to wear them with, other than a white polo... Any help would be appreciated. I also like the idea of rolling up pants and jeans.

I want a new pair of sneakers this spring also. My trusty shell top adidas pair have served me well but I think it's time to retire them -- I somehow managed to only get the shell top portion dirty with gravel and sand but kept the rest of it white so it looks like I bought a yellow and white pair. Do you know how many times I've been stopped in the streets or on the subway to be asked about this strange "design"?

I don't know if you are into Dunks at all, but the Reese Forbes hunters certainly meet your description. I just recently added them to my collection and they are my favorite. Burlap, hunter orange, exposed stitching, and camo! I love them! pic...

hunter.jpg

this spring for me is going to be all about simplicity

besides graphic t's here and there im going for mostly white v necks and plain white ts, and a couple black t's

new eras

and vans, eras, authentics, prison issues

and chukkas when i can find a pair of white on whites.

i'm graduating in may, so i've got one hell of a long summer:

during day : tshirt/BDU/low chucks (justin pierce look minus the hair) for just walking around the city and/or playing soccer/b-ball whatever

for clubbing: slim black blazer/ tshirt/ dior or acne jeans/ high chucks (hedi slimane inspired)