What Will You Look Like this Spring?

masuerte

same thing every s/s:

- bermuda/seersucker shorts, BDUs

- baggy prewashed jeans with rolled cuffs

- white vans, beat up nike sbs and air maxes

- white tees

- plain white button up shirts

hopefully this year i'll find some deck shoes. any heads up on sperry's in women's sizes?

Remember when people were way into layering two polos over one another, back when the polo shirt had its hardcore comeback- how the fuck did people pull off wearing that much cotton in 90-degree weather and not smell like raw dead body? Ick.

That look was terrible...alot of my friends were into that.I think the only thing worse than that was the T-shirt over polo or T-shirt over button up look.

Edit: canice's post reminded me...I wanna get a pair or 2 of BDU's for a really relaxed milspex'esque look. A departure from what I usually wear but it's so comfortable.

i have several pairs of BDUs and have managed to score them for free/steal them. i don't advocate it normally, but the nerve of some thrift stores to sell military discards at $50/pop.

sockless + sperrys are the only way they should be worn.

That look was terrible...alot of my friends were into that.I think the only thing worse than that was the T-shirt over polo or T-shirt over button up look.

you'd be surprised how many people are still rockin this kinda look...esp. on my campus.

i'd like to rock something more polished...i'm thinkin a nice linen suit, can't wait to get it all wrinkled. I love that shit.

Jeans- Raw, faded whatever

Shorts- Sometimes. I have this one pair of solid brown ones and another pair of seersuckers. They probably won't get too much wear as I wear jeans almost all the time. Boardshorts for the beach.

Tees- Light colored, thin fabrics.

Solid RL polos (can't go wrong)

Shoes- Vans with no socks. Gotta pickup a pair of Sperry's. Gotta get a pair of Stan Smiths or Rod Lavers too.

Accessories- A LOT of fitteds. I sorta wanna get a really over the top necklace too like blingish type shit.

Oh yea, and my crocs devil.gif

crocs_cayman_PNK.jpg

These look great with capris!

I will only wear these when I'm a nurse and don't care about fashion anymore.

Digi? Do you rock these?

^^ Haha ! Sans any other clothing. >:3

I wouldn't mind seeing ladies' barefoot/sandals with nice toes in the spring. But if you don't have it nice then don't show it ^_^.

i just hope you guys don't do the same =x

nope. my feet STAY wrapped up...i can't go barefoot anywhere, not even flip flops/sandals unless the beach or shower.

i think this one thing a girl said in a magazine summed it up best..."Steve McQueen never wore sandals, and neither should you" (speaking to men)

I have a pair of grey shorts that hit about the knee from guess that are soft, and wear pretty decent for shorts. Once again, only because i live in florida.

i just hope you guys don't do the same =x

Urm.. I have very cute feet for a guy thank you >:(

the same shit i wear every summer

jeans + target white T

i would wear that every day of my life

but sometimes it gets cold

and ive gotten a few remarks when accidentally wearing that outfit twice in a row

that i never change clothes, every cause the jeans stay the same and identical white Tee's are interchangable

so i guess ill wear a polo every now and then.

raw denim or dark chinos till april with white sneakers (all i wear now), v neck t shirt, scarf and my new m65

then in the summer, loud flower print shorts, v neck t shirt, maybe a lightweight knit over the top, or a zip up track top with flip flops or nike 180s with no socks.

i wanted a white blazer for 3 years but never found one that i liked the fit of.

then found one form Gas, not sure whether to get it or not now though.

also like to know what you guys think of the new keyhole necklines, cross between v necks and round necks. i think i prefer u necks myself