addictive flash tower defense game.

hideout

http://novelconcepts.co.uk/FlashElementTD/

this game is really fun. you basically have to stop the creatures from getting to the other side and there's fun things like bosses and upgrades and shit. i've been playing it for a while now and i think i might be addicted to it. so far my high score so far is 4000.

okay, i really just wanted to use the "balls like grapefruit" tag.

save your money in the beginning and use 3 arrow towers. Upgrade them when you need to. The more money you have in your bank at the end of each round the more points you get. I usually upgrade fire first and use a few of those and keep upgrading them. Next upgrade water, add these when the bad guys get difficult and too fast, it'll slow most of them down. When you're able to get that last cannon thing, put two in and add more as the levels get harder. If you saved your money you'll have a ton in the bank and can add a bagillion super cannons for levels 38 and 39 and make sure to put a bunch of water towers along the path to slow everything down. I guess to get a huge score you just need to keep practicing and try to get by with as little as possible, spending as little as possible.

lolohgod.jpg

Oh lordy lordy.

What are your guys' strats?

I have a mix between cannons and arrows at first 60% and 30% respectively. 10% air machines. You can't tell in that ss because I sell everything except cannons to buy more fires later on.

For wood upgrades, I keep maxing out on interest rate until the level 34 boss. After level 34 I start fire upgrades. By then I have at least 4k++ and I buy like 12 fires fully upgraded. I keep going from there.